I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Re: Playstation HOME about Defend edo missions in NA

Jan 31, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

Mikoto-apple1005 wrote:

I heard Granzella will put centipede misson in Feb 2013 is it true???

Granzella had announced before the end of 2012 via Twitter that a the centipede & muramasa (if I'm spelling it right) swords will be released sometime in Feb. 2013. Now I'm not sure about the mission itself. We'll just have to wait & see but I am looking foward to getting my hands on the swords.

They stop handing out the Muramasa in JP starting this week, so there is a possibility that it might not come at all to other regions.

Message 11 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Jan 31, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Mikoto-apple1005 wrote:

I heard Granzella will put centipede misson in Feb 2013 is it true???

Granzella had announced before the end of 2012 via Twitter that a the centipede & muramasa (if I'm spelling it right) swords will be released sometime in Feb. 2013. Now I'm not sure about the mission itself. We'll just have to wait & see but I am looking foward to getting my hands on the swords.

They stop handing out the Muramasa in JP starting this week, so there is a possibility that it might not come at all to other regions.

That just means that JP Home no longer has em, it don't mea that other regions won't get em. Like I said before, we'll just have to wait and see.

Message 12 of 17 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I hope they'll put it during Ogre extermination ( Setsubun event ) if its not, its not fair for people who cant buy weapons...

Sorry I'm Japanese xd

Message 13 of 17 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

Feb 1, 2013

if you look at the signs it looks like the centipede i mite be seeing things but thats what it likes look to me. don't think ive seen it there the first time

Message 14 of 17 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Mikoto-apple1005 wrote:

I hope they'll put it during Ogre extermination ( Setsubun event ) if its not, its not fair for people who cant buy weapons...

Sorry I'm Japanese xd

Apparently, it's not required to buy the weapons.

Nor needed.

Message 15 of 17 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Feb 1, 2013
That's not true i beat the orgers with my bamboo stick on the Jp server n I'm in the NA server so can beat the mission n orger event with a bamboo stick but it's rare
Message 16 of 17 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3243 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Mikoto-apple1005 mentioned:

hmm how can I earn points Setsubun events...with bamboo sword T^T....

;^) It can be done. Hide in the Row Houses. Wait for an ogre to exhaust himself attacking you while just out of range, then step in an poke him about three times. Then step back into the house again, out of his reach and wait for him to exhaust himself again.

I took two of the blue ones out this way on my wife's Japan account. It was fun.

Message 17 of 17 (150 Views)
0 Likes