Nov 15 2012
By: KarateChampChad Ghost of Sparta 10662 posts

Playstation All-Stars, Coming to EU Home *sigh*

[ Edited ]
67 replies 594 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Just saw this tweeted by Alphazone4, apparently this was spotted in EU's Home Square...

https://twitter.com/AlphaZone4/status/269126744324333569

We just spotted this in the EU Home Square. Home mini-game coming soon?pic.twitter.com/BNh8hF4I

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 1 of 68 (594 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: We better be getting this too, seriously... :|

Nov 15, 2012

Anyone wanna place their bets now that this'll be ANOTHER EU exclusive? Smiley Mad

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 68 (595 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Nov 15, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Anyone wanna place their bets now that this'll be ANOTHER EU exclusive? Smiley Mad

I still argue many people on here fall victim to the "Grass is always greener" syndrome, but this is starting to get ridiculous, if this remains an EU Exclusive.

I get LBP, as LBP was designed in Europe, but All Stars was developed in the United States. If anything, it should have been an NA exclusive.

Message 3 of 68 (557 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I still argue many people on here fall victim to the "Grass is always greener" syndrome, but this is starting to get ridiculous, if this remains an EU Exclusive.

I get LBP, as LBP was designed in Europe, but All Stars was developed in the United States. If anything, it should have been an NA exclusive.

Just goes to show how many flying craps our devs give if that happens to be the case. I shall refrain from flipping tables until the minigame has been published into Home...soon though.....soon 

Message 4 of 68 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 15, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Thanks Chad for making our day. At least one region is getting Gaming Company support. I would hope we'll see something here as well. I suppose we'll find out soon enough. 

Message 5 of 68 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Thanks Chad for making our day. At least one region is getting Gaming Company support. I would hope we'll see something here as well. I suppose we'll find out soon enough. 

You're welcome. Regardless if its an EU exclusive its fantastic news. If I didn't have an EU account I would make one just for this. 

I just really....really.....REALLY hope it comes to NA, but I know getting my high hopes around here only leads to disappointment.

Message 6 of 68 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 15, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

You're welcome. Regardless if its an EU exclusive its fantastic news. If I didn't have an EU account I would make one just for this. 

I just really....really.....REALLY hope it comes to NA, but I know getting my high hopes around here only leads to disappointment.

I know you like that game and I'm happy to know it'll at least be in the EU. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 68 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I know you like that game and I'm happy to know it'll at least be in the EU. Smiley Happy

Who doesnt? Smiley Tongue Its a classic brawler with a Playstation theme. They have a pretty diverse roster of characters as it is, and even announced 2 more just today as free DLC: Kat from Gravity Rush and Emmett Graves from Starhawk 

Message 8 of 68 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Nov 15, 2012
LOL All this moaning for something that EU is getting, every week I see it. It's about time EU started getting some exclusive content, they got ignored for way to long. Audi is old and outdated, no one even goes there and tbh i'm sick of people going on about it.

Yeah Granzella should try and release content in all the regions at the same time, I agree there but with this LBP and PASBR event so what if EU gets something you don't. US got Street Fighter Vs Tekken weeks before we got it, you get all the good promotions like Ted and Uncharted, the theatre (with rewards) and not to mention the Pier Park that gets updated with fun mini games for you every holiday (with music too).

This is what you have "Most Wanted" threads for, stop whinging and start posting in there.
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 9 of 68 (500 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

You should totally get it Jo. Plenty of great female characters in it, Nariko for example, Kat coming soon. There's a sackgirl outfit for Sackboy if you preorder. Fat Princess too 

But seriously this is just sickening -_-

Message 10 of 68 (492 Views)
0 Likes