Dec 02 2012
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1825 posts

Playstation 3: PS HOME (Environment / Fashion)?

2 replies 60 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Oky, I couldn't think of a Good Title for this... 

But what is Up with all the Gotchic / Emo Crap in PS HOME? 

Are these Developers really those kind of People? 

Seriously, enough with all the Emo / Gothic stuff... 

My lord almighty, even if it's not a Gotchic Item, i'm sure you can figure out a way to use it for a Gothic Theme... 

Not everyone is all up in this Emo / Gothic Culture... 

Plz, enough is enough... Add some Class for a Change, or Rock & Roll Products... 

Punk, or whatever, but geeze, we have enough Gothic & Emo Stuff already... 

If you want Dark Products, & such, don't portrey it twards a Gothic Theme, PLZ...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Playstation 3: PS HOME (Environment / Fashion)?

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

You do realize there is a suggestion thread to ask for the type of clothing you'd like to see on Home. One can also tweet or post on developer's Facebooks like Lockwood and Heavy Water and so on.

The more variety we have the better. If a particular genre isn't selling I suspect they won't make more of it. 

Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1825 posts

Re: Playstation 3: PS HOME (Environment / Fashion)?

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

If this is a Place for Suggestions? Then i'm in the right place, since i'm Suggesting less, & less of the Gothic & Emo crap... & more of other stuff... [Edited/]"Yur saying there is a Thread already in Progress about Suggestions? That is Great, except for i'm asking for others Opinions on this Specifically, & Suggesting it at the Same time... Putting it in another Thread will only cause it to get burried, no? How this? I'll post a link to the Thread in the Suggestion Thread..."[Edited]

I'm just sick of all the Gothic & Emo Products that get Released... 

I don't buy it, i'm not Gothic, i'm not Emo, I don't even play the 

Emo Teddy Bear Game... 

Most of the people buying those Products don't even understand the Culture, or Nature of what being Gothic or Emo even means... 

Or at least i'm sure a lot of them don't anyhow... 

I'm not saying that HOME shouldn't have Gothic & Emo Products, i'm just saying, there is too much... 

It's almost as if the Developers are Obsessed with the Gothic & Emo Culture... It's just how I feel... & i'm not speaking for everyone, i'm speaking for myself...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes