Re: Player inspect?!?!?-_-

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

At least no-one has to ask me "How'd did you get that" anymore

I'm just curious how much information we are actually going to get for each item of clothing. After all we do wear a number of items and I wonder how much text they've devoted to the description of each. 

Depends on the description. (like Hellfire T-Shirt Black Reward, which say "Rewarded from Home Tycoon")

and you know what that means.

CORRUPED, FILE MISSSING DUE TO THREAD TURN INTO **** THREAD

Message 21 of 108 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Apr 10, 2013

al2009man wrote:

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I'm just curious how much information we are actually going to get for each item of clothing. After all we do wear a number of items and I wonder how much text they've devoted to the description of each. 

Depends on the description. (like Hellfire T-Shirt Black Reward, which say "Rewarded from Home Tycoon")

No, it means it's an ISE item from another region.

Message 22 of 108 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Apr 10, 2013

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Not necessarily. I have some clothes and earrings that say 'Not Localized', but theyre from the Japanese Pachipara games I play. Theyre Japanese games that have Home rewards in them, Pachipara 15 game rewards are not region locked (Pachi 16 and 17 unfortunately are).

Before I get accused of anything, I made a thread about them ages ago, heres the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Pachipara-Home-Unlockables/m-p/30877950#M978...

If you click, please excuse the font colors, they were on the old style Forums so aren't very color friendly on the eyes.

Message 23 of 108 (396 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Not necessarily. I have some clothes and earrings that say 'Not Localized', but theyre from the Japanese Pachipara games I play. Theyre Japanese games that have Home rewards in them, Pachipara 15 game rewards are not region locked (Pachi 16 and 17 unfortunately are).

Before I get accused of anything, I made a thread about them ages ago, heres the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Pachipara-Home-Unlockables/m-p/30877950#M978...

If you click, please excuse the font colors, they were on the old style Forums so aren't very color friendly on the eyes.

You beat me to the punch, KT. I was just about to bring that up because I too have the rewards from the Japanese Pachipara 15 game and the rewards say, "Not Locoalized." I didn't hack for them at all. I got them fair and square from playing the game. If no one believes me, they can just take a look at my Trophy List to see that I have the game and I did the stuff I was suppose to do to unlock the rewards, just like how you did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 108 (391 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Apr 10, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

matthewaristotle wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

You beat me to the punch, KT. I was just about to bring that up because I too have the rewards from the Japanese Pachipara 15 game and the rewards say, "Not Locoalized." I didn't hack for them at all. I got them fair and square from playing the game. If no one believes me, they can just take a look at my Trophy List to see that I have the game and I did the stuff I was suppose to do to unlock the rewards, just like how you did.

True.

So either it's from visiting a friend in another region, another regions club, or it is ISE from another region.

I have a few items that say "NOT LOCALIZED" that are because of what you're describing.

Message 25 of 108 (386 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Question how do you guys inspect people ?
Message 26 of 108 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 10, 2013

notforgivingsoy_ wrote:

Not an available feature yet.

Message 27 of 108 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Apr 10, 2013

notforgivingsoy_ wrote:

I start at the eyes and then direct my gaze slowly down, down...it sometimes ends in a hair flick or demure yet enticing little wink if I approve. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 108 (362 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Apr 10, 2013
O bummer.
Message 29 of 108 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

Apr 10, 2013

notforgivingsoy_ wrote:
Need an Official Badge.Woman TongueWoman HappyimagesCARCMI4V.jpg
=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 30 of 108 (344 Views)