Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: Player Inspect feature is live

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

Now I don't has to do a research with the database Smiley LOL I can just inspect people I wish I can inspect myself Smiley Sad Anyway nice new feature people don't has to ask me anymore Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 151 of 197 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 21, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
The rise of uncharted spelunkers is upon us.

Another item I was able to buy was my favorite Yakata from New Years 2009 in Japan.

HNY

Oh wow!  Did they make this for female?! I would love the male version even!

I have the female verison. If you want to see it and Inspect me for it, T, let me know. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 152 of 197 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Jan 9, 2014

I'm w/you on this feat...  It maybe nice to find out more info on an item you may not have, but the flip side is that its turned into this 'feeding frenzy', if people just had some manners & would ask, or maybe if that was part of the Inspect feat., but to suddenly turn your avi & be surrounded by people 'browsing'... Sony call if what it is, like 'undressing your avi @TM' lol  I too agree that this feat. 'ruins' ones chance on being individual (stand-out)  It's one thing to run into a 'clone' once in awhile, but to turn around after a game of bowling & see clones of yourself, I'm like WTH?!~  ((-_-))    Personally I think they shouldv'e put more time/effort into maybe expanding the Clothing/LMO/Inventory/Furniture. 

Message 153 of 197 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Call me a naysayer, but should this feature be taken temporarily offline until they patch people stealing paid content with it?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 154 of 197 (200 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Honestly, this annoys me. I am dead cereal it feels like someone feeling on me when they inspect me. Lol. I mean, it's cool and all, but does it hurt to ask "may I inspect you?" Instead of going creeper mode under a noob gear or animal avatar. It feels like someone trying to rob you instead of asking to borrow. It'd be nice to have a request to inspect option. Everything I been buying thru inspection lately, I asked. Someone rocking something for someone outta nowhere to inspect, buy, wear in front of em without asking is like yoooooo!!! Lol. Anyway, that's just imo. Not a major deal when it comes to inspecting. We have every right to. Just, c'mon, no creepin' Smiley Tongue
Message 155 of 197 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 9, 2014

IcyLuv wrote:
Honestly, this annoys me. I am dead cereal it feels like someone feeling on me when they inspect me. Lol. I mean, it's cool and all, but does it hurt to ask "may I inspect you?" Instead of going creeper mode under a noob gear or animal avatar. It feels like someone trying to rob you instead of asking to borrow. It'd be nice to have a request to inspect option. Everything I been buying thru inspection lately, I asked. Someone rocking something for someone outta nowhere to inspect, buy, wear in front of em without asking is like yoooooo!!! Lol. Anyway, that's just imo. Not a major deal when it comes to inspecting. We have every right to. Just, c'mon, no creepin' Smiley Tongue

I like how it feels when I'm being inspected...it kinda tickles.

I own every piece of rare clothing I have encountered since inspect was added. I never mind if someone inspects without asking and in fact most of the time I try to strike up a conversation and ask if they'd like to see more clothes if I see someone checking what I have on.

I don't feel it's creepy at all to inspect without asking...it's a feature of Home and I do so myself. I don't want a "request to inspect" option...I tell people they never need to ask me but to just sniff away. I'd be greatly annoyed and would possibly stop showing all those lovely clothes if I had to "hit x" to accept some request everytime. Let's all share nice...I'll end up with every rare inspectable wardrobe item available anyway.

If you show me yours I'll show you mine Smiley Wink

Message 156 of 197 (122 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2014

IcyLuv wrote:

Having to ask to Inspect is ridiculous. Inspect does not require any action on the Inspectee's part.

Message 157 of 197 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Jan 9, 2014
Player Inspection OPTIONS is needed. I don't want noobs around me.
Inspection Options: Auto: (Allow) Inspection - (Deny ) inspection.
Stan: So we're just gonna let other kids decide which game system we all play on? What would they do on Game of Thrones? What would they do when things look their darkest?
Message 158 of 197 (110 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 9, 2014

NInaLovesU86 wrote:
Player Inspection OPTIONS is needed. I don't want noobs around me.
Inspection Options: Auto: (Allow) Inspection - (Deny ) inspection.

You're kidding right?

Message 159 of 197 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 9, 2014

No permission should be necessary. It's a wonderful feature and Sony is making a bundle from it. Hard to know if you're being inspected personally although I do like to tickle Mya. 

Smiley Tongue

Message 160 of 197 (99 Views)