Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Player Inspect: Was this even thought through?

Sep 19, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote: some crucial sentences that got me like

tumblr_m07zivslZn1r80imko1_500.gif

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 41 of 106 (411 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Sep 19, 2013
yeah it was a little crude...
Message 42 of 106 (401 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Sep 19, 2013

you mean like at x7 today lol. you should be used to this stuff mr gta. people talking about blocking items from people makes me very angry. if i have the money to buy , let me buy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 106 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Well I just finished running tests on buying items from other regions. There are some items that are not able to be purchased. I tried buying outfits that are on EU and for the price of the item it said NOT AVAILABLE. I tried w the defiance, audi, and the baroness outfits and those came up as such. There are other items that are able to be bought that way like Diesel clothes. It would have to have been available or is available in both regions to purchase.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 44 of 106 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Well i have Plus and i dont mind if others can get early access to the preview. Im not ones of those people who has to have everything and before others do. I personally came on here tonight to say how much i love this feature. Now i do not have to go up to someone i dont know and ask where they got it, only to get a rude response or them not even remembering where it came from. I LOVE INSPECT!

Message 45 of 106 (330 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
568 posts

questions and possibloe concerns with player inspect

Sep 19, 2013

so far the feature seems really useful (i dont use eu home so its all new to me) but i just had a few questions about the option to buy items people have on. i saw someone wearing the pink animated heart jean shorts that are hacked, but since it was a mall hack i had the option to buy them for $1, the same obviously doesnt work for hacked reward items. but i was wondering if something like my old rpedator suit or other old paid items that have been removed from the store can able be purchased again once you see someone with it on?

Message 46 of 106 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: questions and possibloe concerns with player inspect

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013
Depends on the item in question. Some items that have been pulled are buyable through Inspect, such as Irem and Adidas. Others aren't available period.

I believe the Alien and Predator ones fall under uncontainable, they've been completely removed from the servers as far as I know. Someone said they weren't able to get those ones in another thread.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 47 of 106 (380 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 19, 2013
From what I have found as long as it was availabe for sale in the store at one time you shouldnt have a problem buying it as long as it was available in our region.
Message 48 of 106 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Those aliens and predator outfits I believe were a code.
Message 49 of 106 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 19, 2013
^ No, they were purchasable through the store for a limited time. There was also a Marine outfit available as well. I remember those sold like hot cakes, people were using them left and right.

Man, I feel old Smiley Sad
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 50 of 106 (370 Views)