VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Re: PlayStation Move Event Space

Aug 13, 2010

vistadreamer wrote:
 Why is it that I don't have these issues with other companies?

Most online MMOs and MMORPGS have these same issues. Not all. These types of games have a living, breathing and growing world and/or community where things are always changing. They have weekly or monythly updates that for some, do not live up to the player's expectations. Also, as the updates are for this living game, the announcement and the final product may be slightly different - or not available at the time promised. Things change during the creation and testing process. Errors are discovered. In the case of Home, which may be like a game but isn't, agreements and contrats may have to be met.

Look at the support forum. There are many fixes after something has been published in Home.

Also understand that testing is done on a closed server (test server). The move to live servers, and the influx ofd millions of people, sometimes changes this. I can't really explain it, but it is all a part of the internet lifestyle.

If I upset you, I am sorry. But that's the way it is. Goodnight.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 61 of 140 (5 Views)
Wastelander
657 posts

Aug 13, 2010

mavelousj wrote:

vistadreamer wrote:

Angry_Santa wrote:
I Figured as much, it was a space that gave out free outfits along with providing a fun game that would have been fun for more then just 1 day, Therefore it's obvious as to why NA didn't get it, expect this to be the last we hear about the space.

and the last time that I visit home consistently until their devs learn how to announce things when they are "ready". I will spend much more time with PS Move rather than Home until they learn that. When you promise something, don't back down!

Agree... when u promise somein.. dont bak down! 4real...

The Move space is still coming. It got delayed, pushed back. Most probably due to some technical issue. These things happen.

Have you never told someone you would be some place at a certain time and then something unexpected happened that made you late or prevented you from showing up at all?  It happens.  People aren't perfect and nothing runs perfectly all the time.

Message 62 of 140 (5 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Aug 13, 2010

anymore news?

Message 63 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Aug 14, 2010

Conrad_Max wrote:

vistadreamer wrote:
 Why is it that I don't have these issues with other companies?

Most online MMOs and MMORPGS have these same issues. Not all. These types of games have a living, breathing and growing world and/or community where things are always changing. They have weekly or monythly updates that for some, do not live up to the player's expectations. Also, as the updates are for this living game, the announcement and the final product may be slightly different - or not available at the time promised. Things change during the creation and testing process. Errors are discovered. In the case of Home, which may be like a game but isn't, agreements and contrats may have to be met.

Look at the support forum. There are many fixes after something has been published in Home.

Also understand that testing is done on a closed server (test server). The move to live servers, and the influx ofd millions of people, sometimes changes this. I can't really explain it, but it is all a part of the internet lifestyle.

If I upset you, I am sorry. But that's the way it is. Goodnight.

The only part that bothered me was the question of my christianity. The rest of if was no problem It is just a conversation about why these things happen. I appreciate you clarifying that for me. Thank you.

If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 64 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Aug 14, 2010

BlazingGuns94 wrote:

Damn I stayed up all night for this, that's just great..

This is why I don't stay up all night for updates. Smiley Tongue  I look forward to them, but I prefer to enjoy them when I'm not fighting with my eyes to keep the open.

Marloo the Red
Message 65 of 140 (5 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Aug 16, 2010
Message 66 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 18, 2010

if you guys have a euro account then just access home that way they have the playstation move event over there 

Photobucket
Message 67 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Aug 18, 2010

How long is this event gonna last for? Are they gonna end it today (wed 18th)?

Message 68 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

Aug 18, 2010

the delay i think is that, they're trying to firgure out a way to exclude canadians!!

Message 69 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Aug 19, 2010

Hey is this space up yet in the USA?

Message 70 of 140 (5 Views)
0 Likes