Fender Bender
3496 posts

Re: PlayStation LifeStyle Editorial - Will Home Complainers Please Shut Up!

May 7, 2009
"Tear" Makes me proud to be an american! "Sniff Sniff"
Message 21 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

May 7, 2009

I still need more Game Launching, without that it's still kinda useless.

Even in Warhawk I have limited options and I can't choose the expansion content.

Message 22 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

May 7, 2009
Haha...why do u guys care so much about complainers? Honestly, there are just as many "complaining about complaining" threads as there are complaints threads. Please explain to me how they're ruining your time in Home? If you guys were having as much fun with Home as you proclaim then you'd be too busy to even care what these people thought. Obviously you guys are infatuated with this group of people, just admit it. You guys can't lve with 'em, can't live without 'em. You're just in love, it's a natural emotion.
Message 23 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 7, 2009
If your Bored on Home,,, Then you a boring person,,,, just my opinion,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

May 7, 2009

Koolmoteezie wrote:
Haha...why do u guys care so much about complainers? Honestly, there are just as many "complaining about complaining" threads as there are complaints threads. Please explain to me how they're ruining your time in Home? If you guys were having as much fun with Home as you proclaim then you'd be too busy to even care what these people thought. Obviously you guys are infatuated with this group of people, just admit it. You guys can't lve with 'em, can't live without 'em. You're just in love, it's a natural emotion.

Because complaining is negative You don't ever see home management responding to negative complaints They respond to the possitive threads
Message 25 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

May 7, 2009

mallhall wrote:

Koolmoteezie wrote:

Because complaining is negative You don't ever see home management responding to negative complaints They respond to the possitive threads

Please, they respond to negative posts all the time, either directly or indirectly. That's not even close to being true.

Message 26 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

May 10, 2009

Koolmoteezie wrote:

mallhall wrote:

Koolmoteezie wrote:

Please, they respond to negative posts all the time, either directly or indirectly. That's not even close to being true.

Exactly. 

Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 27 of 27 (16 Views)
0 Likes