Fender Bender
3519 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Update: What Are You Thankful For?

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

If your only intrested in getting new folks and not retaining them then recycle all you want..No one knows..If you want to keep Veterans of Home Happy and new folk, you must have new content then..everyone knows it's something different. New and old alike.

Smiley Happy

PS..I freakin love that Ball Throwing game. I just played a real retro one that gave tickets and you pick your prize about a month ago.

PSS..I am thankful I am still here to enjoy Home with you all. Man,Home has some resilient peoples.

Heart

Message 31 of 34 (224 Views)
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Nov 13, 2012

A big plus on getting that certain Fall Orange Glow look in the Thanksgiving Pictures...seriously...

Message 32 of 34 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Nov 13, 2012
cade gave me an idea of what some of the rewards are on the blog:

+ Cade Peterson on November 13th, 2012 at 10:46 am said:
There are Pilgrim hats, banquet food items, a couple other Thanksgiving-inspired ornaments, and couple furniture items. It’s hard to describe without giving them all away!
Message 33 of 34 (194 Views)
Sackboy
269 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I hope the table the feast is sitting on is a reward... LOL. I like that table more and more every time I look at the picture...

On another note, I lived in Vermont for years and I think this event looks really promising as far as capturing the feel of Autumn... I remember the crisp breeze, a keg cup of cold beer by a bonfire, and the smell of burning leaves in the air...

...that is, after we tore down the Tiki bar left over from Halloween and used it in the bonfire of course Smiley Wink.

Message 34 of 34 (174 Views)