Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Update: Tuscan Villa Brings a Taste of Italy

Aug 24, 2012

I like the Ndreams costumes, the dance moves on the costumes are nice and smooth and they animations look more real. Much better animations than previous other third party costumes I have bought. The art style is nice as well, It's new and its different and I like it Smiley Happy

I'm looking forward to seeing more of these costumes and hopefully some club/party ones!

Message 51 of 56 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Aug 24, 2012

With the Tuscan Villa that was released this week, does anyone know if you have to own the Mansion to unlock any 'perk'?

Unless I've missed it, I dont remember seeing anything mentioned about it. Thankyou.

Message 52 of 56 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Joey

By what you are saying and have no knowledge of, I am going to pressume you dont have either a ps3 or a home account.  If so, you would know what is available on home and what moves and or animations other costumes are able to do.  Suggestion:  Make one.  Then when someone explains or has a concern you can have a better understanding of what we are talking abt and bring feedback to the developers with a little more knowledge behind your belt.  

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 53 of 56 (228 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joey

By what you are saying and have no knowledge of, I am going to pressume you dont have either a ps3 or a home account.  If so, you would know what is available on home and what moves and or animations other costumes are able to do.  Suggestion:  Make one.  Then when someone explains or has a concern you can have a better understanding of what we are talking abt and bring feedback to the developers with a little more knowledge behind your belt.  

Joey has an account. He logs into Home often enough. He is certainly here to get feedback and that a good thing. Some developers make content, sell it and never spend any time here. 

NDreams, Digital Leisure, Heavy Water, Lockwood Voice and others are making an effort to communicate with the community. That is a good thing. 

Message 54 of 56 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joey

Joey has an account. He logs into Home often enough. He is certainly here to get feedback and that a good thing. Some developers make content, sell it and never spend any time here. 

NDreams, Digital Leisure, Heavy Water, Lockwood Voice and others are making an effort to communicate with the community. That is a good thing. 

Dont forget about Loot Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 56 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2014

Yea that place is asome i got the club house when it first came out yestrday it has a bulit in pool and it looks cool

Edit: This thread was last replied to a year and a half ago, so it's been locked. If you'd like to have a current discussion about this space, please create a new thread. Thank you!

--Emmental-er

Message 56 of 56 (140 Views)