VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Update: Take a Swim, Race New Cars

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

No mention of the Playstation All-Stars beatdown minigame? Oh lord have mercy...Smiley Indifferent

Sure doesn't look like we are getting that or LBP Karting. Disappointing to say the least. 

what a surprise.

anyway, boring update... again. but ill be too busy playing the last episode of TWD to use Home anyway.

Message 31 of 45 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 20, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

No mention of the Playstation All-Stars beatdown minigame? Oh lord have mercy...Smiley Indifferent

Sure doesn't look like we are getting that or LBP Karting. Disappointing to say the least. 

what a surprise.

anyway, boring update... again. but ill be too busy playing the last episode of TWD to use Home anyway.

And to further compound the issue is the fact that the Eu is getting Hitman Absolution Home Content tomorrow.

Message 32 of 45 (173 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

what a surprise.

And to further compound the issue is the fact that the Eu is getting Hitman Absolution Home Content tomorrow.

fantastic. Smiley Indifferent

im really getting fed up with the lack of actual game content in Home. it doesnt even have to be an event, it could be stuff in stores. but no, instead we get another 80 pairs of angel wings because we already dont have enough. seriously devs, do something original and creative with the new animation feature, no more wings.

Message 33 of 45 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I like the underwater apartment active item, I bet it would be awesome in the Dragon's Lair personal space. Underwater treasure!

Message 34 of 45 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I'm pretty intrigued by the Juggernaut Essence of The Tides item. I love how they are coming up with furniture items that will change and enhance ANY personal space you own, such as the Deluge Lamp, the personal lounger (which can turn any bed or couch into an active item where you can lie down on it), the Essence of The Seven Winds flying item, and now an item that turns your space into an underwater world. I am envisioning creating my own Atlantis!

The creation of these items have allowed me to recreate several old spaces with an entirely new angle, and I am really enjoying it. I hear Juggernaut is also set to release (release date is, as yet, unannounced) an item that will make it snow! I can hardly wait... that sounds like a LOT of fun.

This is some really creative, out-of-the-box thinking, and it's enhancing the whole experience of Home (in that these items are making a variety of old apartments new again). Well done, Juggernaut.

Message 35 of 45 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Cool I thought it was going to take a while until we got the burger joint over here. I hope they release the Japanese Tea House in NA soon too.

bobs fed signature
Message 36 of 45 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

what a surprise.

To add even further, The HK region is getting LBP Karting.

Message 37 of 45 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 21, 2012

The Burger shop will be a private space or public ??

And we are getting the tea personnal space too right ??

Message 38 of 45 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 21, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

what a surprise.

oooo, it means we are getting eps 5 after this update ? Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 45 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 21, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

what a surprise.

oooo, it means we are getting eps 5 after this update ? Smiley Happy

Its out now on the PS Store. I'd be playing that but Playstation All-Stars has had me hooked xP

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 40 of 45 (73 Views)
0 Likes