Jul 22 2013
By: Bambi-01us Treasure Hunter 3821 posts

PlayStation Home Signatures

[ Edited ]
18 replies 503 views Edited Jul 29, 2013

Hiya Everyone,

I've been playing around with a lot of programs like Adobe Creative Suite, Sony Vegas Pro 12, and Camtasia Studio 8.  Well I happen to make one sig for someone and I was inspired by what I could do with what I hardly used.  I got hooked and made 2 more signatures for others.  Then I finally made myself one as you can see.  This is what I like to do!

I am offering to build signatures for people that are on these Home forums.  Here are some rough ideas.

• We can take a video capture of your avatar.  (Dream something up and we'll tape it) then turn it into a sig like you see on mine.
  • Tell me what you like, what you want to see on your signature.  This is how you feel or who you are.
  • I'm not much of a drawing person, but if you have pics of your work and would like it on a nice gif. or static image, I'll build it.
  • Tell me what games you like, home activities, clothing on home, and your favorite public or private space.
  • Your PSN name is unique, tell me about it - why you made that name.

I do have a few things I'd like to mention.  I don't have tons of hours, but I'm willing to dedicate some time to build sigs for as many people as I can - I need the practice.  This is no event, reward, and this is not a promotion.  This is simply out of good heart - Volunteering my time.  I can't host the signatures for you, so you would need a server and/or unlimited bandwidth through photosbucket.

I can't build a signature in 2 days.  However, give me about a week or 2 and you'll have it.  This can be a lot of fun, so let me hear your imaginations.  How do you want to show yourself on these forums with your signature?

With all that said, let's talk signatures!  Who will be my first peep?  hmm?  steven1230 and I are all eyes.

>Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.<

Bambi-01us
Message 1 of 19 (503 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Signatures

Jul 22, 2013

This is a genrous offer, Bambi. OMG, I am so tempted. but . . .

I made  my current Sig using Banners for Bumblers ver. 42hike

I not quite sure how I did it, but I do like my humble effort.

Your Sig is gorgeous. If I do decide to have you make me a Professional one, I'll PM you.

and wow, this is super sweet of you.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 2 of 19 (485 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Wow that's a amazing Sig, very very nice. I love Adobe products, I may have to get back into this.
Message 3 of 19 (430 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Jul 23, 2013
;^) Very generous offer, Bambi. I'm pretty happy with the one I have now, but it's good of you to do this for everyone.
Message 4 of 19 (419 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 23, 2013

If the trophycard in it is sync'd to some kinda server, then I'm def. interested for Home creations. Otherwise I gotta stick w/ my ol buddy hale. XD

>.> On an un-related note though, if you ever have the time I'd like to borrow whoever has the video-capture part for a project I am working on as well. I only have the Jug camera, so I can't record any in public spaces.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 5 of 19 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

If the trophycard in it is sync'd to some kinda server, then I'm def. interested for Home creations. Otherwise I gotta stick w/ my ol buddy hale. XD

>.> On an un-related note though, if you ever have the time I'd like to borrow whoever has the video-capture part for a project I am working on as well. I only have the Jug camera, so I can't record any in public spaces.

I figure people are happy with their signatures.  I just like to have things to do!  The person that has the video-capture part might chime in here soon.  Smiley Wink  

Bambi-01us
Message 6 of 19 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3357 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

Hey Crazy-88 I see you are needing someone with a capture card? What project are you working on that needs recorded? I use an elgato Capture HD card.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 7 of 19 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 23, 2013

I am needing someone to just take screen-caps of the Gadget icons from MiniBots Arena. When playing the game, there's lil icons that show up in the score screen. So all I need is someone willing to play a few games with me(quick in & outs, no need to actually play XD) so they can snap a shot of each icon. Then I can finally make a legitimate Gadgets guide.

If you'd like to help, toss me an add, and ill be on later tonight after dinner, or whenever is good for you we can take a shot at it.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 8 of 19 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Bambi thanks so much for the offer I may take you up on it actually as Ive always had an idea but no skill to accomplish such things haha
Support Forums
Message 9 of 19 (367 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Jul 23, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Bambi thanks so much for the offer I may take you up on it actually as Ive always had an idea but no skill to accomplish such things haha

Yeah, we'd love to.  Just post what you want to see, and I'll go to work.  Perhaps pics to provide, and/or if you want a 10 second vid cap.

Bambi-01us
Message 10 of 19 (356 Views)
0 Likes