Mar 18 2009
By: DB_217 Lombax Warrior 172 posts

PlayStation Home Glitches

14 replies 952 views Edited Mar 18, 2009
I have seen a lot of glitches on playstation home and have been doing some i was wonder if my account can be suspened because of this or if this is ok to do, I have not notecied anything from the few i have done such as putting a couch on top of my studio and walking around the rails and such just wondering about that thanks
db_217
Message 1 of 15 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Glitches

Mar 18, 2009
Only if it disturbes a game launch then yoou willget banned
League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Message 2 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10878 posts

Mar 18, 2009

DB_217 wrote:
I have seen a lot of glitches on playstation home and have been doing some i was wonder if my account can be suspened because of this or if this is ok to do, I have not notecied anything from the few i have done such as putting a couch on top of my studio and walking around the rails and such just wondering about that thanks
Is is to my understanding that glitching is ok, i dont think it voliates any of the Terms of Service and as such shouldn't get you punished. 

@Jim777PS
Message 3 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Mar 18, 2009

if you got that far... you should check out the message on the pier

when you read it.. you get banned

Message 4 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Mar 18, 2009

DB_217 wrote:

actually i think that most glitches are made for us to find - like the laser outside of the apartment - if you didnt move your couch to it you wouldnt even know it was there. or the vast area below the event space - pretty well detailed for something no one can see

Message 5 of 15 (951 Views)
Last Guardian
10878 posts

Mar 18, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

DB_217 wrote:

actually i think that most glitches are made for us to find - like the laser outside of the apartment - if you didnt move your couch to it you wouldnt even know it was there. or the vast area below the event space - pretty well detailed for something no one can see
yea they are not gonna ban u for that 

@Jim777PS
Message 6 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Mar 19, 2009
i think if your not distrubing anybody else than you should be fine
in the end, we will remember not the words of our jokes, but the silence of our audiences.
Trippy Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 15 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1959 posts

Mar 19, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

Laser?  Are you talking about a red line, or can you actually see some sort of device emitting this?

Message 8 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
771 posts

Mar 19, 2009
Take note, these are all guesses, because that's all we as a community can give. It's logical that if it's not harming anything that it won't get you banned, but the final word would be Home's mods and management.
Message 9 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2675 posts

Mar 19, 2009

As long it doesn't affect everybody else game play it's ok.

Remember if you do they can report for disrupting game...

So try to avoid that.

Message 10 of 15 (951 Views)
0 Likes