Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Final Closure Detailed for Japan and Asia

Aug 23, 2014

AbysmalDawna wrote:

I deny that this thread exists.  Its an illusion perpetrated by the illuminati or maybe the freemasons or perhaps  al queda or isis maybe the dallas police dept, yoko ono, unruly mvp's,  osama binladen, drug cartels, hilary clinton,  who knows  there are so many suspects maybe we will never kn0w.  I refuse to believe it.  I will create my own reality that no one can ever shut down.

lmao...

Message 61 of 169 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Final Closure Detailed for Japan and Asia

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2014

I totally knew that DCS would be very angry with this announcement Smiley Tongue

but seriesly, if Home going to die now in US and Europe, so what? we got (hopefully) a year left until the closure would happened. so...we got some time to enjoy home while you can.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 62 of 169 (645 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

PsHome gone March 14'

Aug 23, 2014
It's official guys, home is going to be gone for japan and Europe, NA surely after. No it's not joke. So as we all know, it's not making good money even tho we know we have spent a bit for home over the course of 5 to 6 yrs. and it's full of deadbeats (No offense), but ya it's leaving us. Yes I know not all of the homers are bad but we noticed the bad connections and the slow uploads and waitings, it was bound to happen. I personally am greatful for home bc I met my fiancé for almost 6yrs now. But we moved on along time ago from it. But again it's time to say goodbye (well, not until march anyways) =0)

But don't worry we got all these mmorpgs and the sims if u really that Homesick.

If anyone thinks I'm full of it ... Here's the linkage

http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/23/sony-is-shutting-down-playstation-home-in-japan/?ncid=rss_truncat...
Message 63 of 169 (716 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28236 posts

Re: PsHome gone March 14'

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2014

Someone already has a discussion on this topic: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PlayStation-Home-Final-Closure-Detailed-for-....

Reading is fundamental and merging cuts down on clutter.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 64 of 169 (707 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Aug 23, 2014

purpledreams82 wrote:
It's official guys, home is going to be gone for japan and Europe, NA surely after. No it's not joke. So as we all know, it's not making good money even tho we know we have spent a bit for home over the course of 5 to 6 yrs. and it's full of deadbeats (No offense), but ya it's leaving us. Yes I know not all of the homers are bad but we noticed the bad connections and the slow uploads and waitings, it was bound to happen. I personally am greatful for home bc I met my fiancé for almost 6yrs now. But we moved on along time ago from it. But again it's time to say goodbye (well, not until march anyways) =0)

But don't worry we got all these mmorpgs and the sims if u really that Homesick.

If anyone thinks I'm full of it ... Here's the linkage

http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/23/sony-is-shutting-down-playstation-home-in-japan/?ncid=rss_truncat...

Hi there,

You should always double check facts. EU is not going anywhere. Japan/Asia are closing down. Please edit your post to reflect the facts so Home users who do read this don't freak please?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 65 of 169 (683 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Aug 23, 2014

Oy Vey! so it begins.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 66 of 169 (630 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Aug 23, 2014
Ok, eu and NA isn't being affected. But there is a possibility. But the truth of my topic,

Everyone here who goes on home regularly knows how bad the system is working, like how slow, glitchy it is. People complaining about how long they have to wait to do simple things like changing clothes loading into spaces, and waiting almost an hour for their pitches to be validated. The new content are going bland and expensive. We don't need that. You can't deny the fact that home has good service. All u guys are going to hear are complaints. And soon after, home is going to go the Japanese way, if things aren't fixed.
Message 67 of 169 (629 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Aug 23, 2014
Purchases* typo.
Message 68 of 169 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Aug 23, 2014

purpledreams82 wrote:
Ok, eu and NA isn't being affected. But there is a possibility. But the truth of my topic,

Everyone here who goes on home regularly knows how bad the system is working, like how slow, glitchy it is. People complaining about how long they have to wait to do simple things like changing clothes loading into spaces, and waiting almost an hour for their pitches to be validated. The new content are going bland and expensive. We don't need that. You can't deny the fact that home has good service. All u guys are going to hear are complaints. And soon after, home is going to go the Japanese way, if things aren't fixed.

And how is this different from the past 4 years that I have been aware of?

Here's an interesting comparrison. When ff14 ARR launched, it was a disaster because they greatly underestimated how many people were interested in the game. Their servers seriously lacked the capacity and many players could not even access the worlds. What did Square Enix do? They more that doubled their server capacity within a couple weeks, and since that time the game has been working great.

If Sony had an interest in making home work great, and it was profitable enough for them to do so, we would have seen improvements long ago. What you are saying was evident years ago. Sony will not pay to make Home run better because it is simply not worth it to them.

Message 69 of 169 (620 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Aug 23, 2014
"Sony will not pay to make Home run better because it is simply not worth it to them."

That's my point exactly. It's going to end up like japan/ Asia.
Message 70 of 169 (613 Views)
0 Likes