Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Final Closure Detailed for Japan and Asia

Aug 23, 2014

This is very sad to hear that Home will be leaving the Asian region. I hope that this does not result in Home leaving other regions as well. Home is still going very strong, from what I've seen in the NA region. 

You'll never know when things will come to an end. If Home leaves the NA region, there is no doubt that this Home forum will leave as well. That's why we should make the most out of everything. Carpe Diem.

Message 91 of 169 (691 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

Re: PsHome gone March 14'

Aug 23, 2014

aubad wrote:

glasswalls messed home up. now its way offf course. sony will you please hire someone who loves home. who understands home.

GlassWalls had no more control over Home than Tempest_Fire does now. All the **bleep** poor decisions were made by people much higher on the food chain.

Message 92 of 169 (684 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: PsHome gone March 14'

Aug 23, 2014
Yes ur right MysticMur, I apologize for putting 14'. My mistake. *bows*. Kinda funny isn't it when u think about the date tho lol. =0)
Message 93 of 169 (683 Views)
VP of Gaming
28241 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Final Closure Detailed for Japan and Asia

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2014

aubad wrote:

(some)t vets of home being bored.

I still have a blast in Home. It's like a virtual neighborhood. You never know what's coming next.

Like I've said before, Home is the place I was hoping for since the 1980s. For nine years I found it in EverQuest Online Adventures for the PS2. And now I have it here.

Not everyone is bored with Home. Nor is everyone still excited about it. I can't speak for everyone as some often do, but I do still enjoy it.

I also have the option of turning it off to play a game, read or go out.

People have been saying Home was going to shut down "soon" since the beginning. They did the same for EQoA (which lasted nine years). I think many (not all) are hoping it will end so that they can come to this forum to say "I told you so!" Even now some who have not been on this forum in a while are returning...

I suggest that we keep enjoying Home (if we wish) or leave for a better world.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 94 of 169 (659 Views)
Last Guardian
9138 posts

Is Ps Home doomed like Japan Home soon ?

Aug 23, 2014

Makes me very sad this news.jpgsadness no home.jpg

I seen this today on the web. I can only hope we can get a few years more before the doors close if they do. So enjoy your friends on ps home and your goodies. Below is concept art of ps home years ago. HomeCentralPlazaConcept3.jpg

Message 95 of 169 (714 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Re: Is Ps Home doomed like Japan Home soon ?

Aug 23, 2014

Look at it this way if things follow the pattern of JP Home. Folks have a year after updates cease.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 96 of 169 (703 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Aug 23, 2014
Ya but as I said in my topic about this...

The updates will be crappy. Almost all reskinned, no quality,no new ideas, no good prices on new things. Same slow service waiting for them to be validated. The old home was better. If it kept like that, pple wouldn't be glitching the system like cockroaches. Which is really annoying.

I always admire the art of how things WERE made. But now it's just an old New York City street that no one goes anymore but the pests. But who knows. But I don't think eu and NA has any strength left.
Message 97 of 169 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

Aug 23, 2014
Message 98 of 169 (665 Views)
Last Guardian
9138 posts

Aug 23, 2014

sweet mvp mouse..lol.jpgproud of my friends on ps home.jpgI am one cool mouse..jpg

If home does close soon for us in the usa I just wanted to say I was proud to meet so many nice friends over the years on ps home. To all the folks I ever met on home God bless and be well. I would not ever change coming to home. It was a good time in my life. I got to enjoy the company of so many good folks.

Message 99 of 169 (662 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2014
Time will tell. Let's just hope we have just a little longer to enjoy Home.
We can still make memories now instead of worrying.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 100 of 169 (649 Views)