Fender Bender
3644 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Events, Clubs and Creations Question!

Oct 16, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Let me be clear about this

Any Club can be listed and featured in the catch-all thread (the one posted by HomeForumMods) if they aren't listed in the main club thread.

I have waited months for you folks to notice that the Nice guy that runs the Club listing was cool enough to include the Dirty Angel club in the Listings, Yet you all still have it up... would you please remove it seeing that is is listed in the Club list now... Please...

I wrote between the Club lister and Club owner that week and it was fixed in the manner you said here in this post that week, and months later its still singled out from the rest of the community...

Would you mind please taking it down, or you could take more time and Place all the community clubs out there like that one just to make it fair... 

photo NewVLR-1.jpg
Message 11 of 12 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3644 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Events, Clubs and Creations Question!

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

Thank you For finally taking that Club listing down... (I hate to be a thorn, yet My club is not active in HOME and for some reason It still looks like my club was the last one updated, yet it was not... if you get the chance next time you update can you Update the Club listing page too... It says Club List - Last Updated 6/5/13 (Modified "Knights of the Home Open Table")  Yet that was over 4 months ago, and My club was not the last one updated... There have not been enough people to play Chess in a club in HOME, the last 3 meeting I had were just me so I shut the club down and just meet if someone wants to play... 

Plus Im not sure if that is a Stick or a Leak the Anime creature is Holding, yet I am not trying to beat a dead horse with a Stick, I am just simply correcting what I see wrong in the only way I know how... Messaging and posting to you guys and Gals... I can't fix it myself... so I have to go threw you all... (thank goodness, imagine the mess around here If I had to do stuff like that lol it would be a mad house... I would probably just delete the whole forum lol) 

It's Too bad that you went and listed another Club separated from the rest, yet at least this one is not Sex based... So again I thank you for at least taking down the club that was inappropriate... 

I honestly feel singling out a Club in this manner is Favoritism and divides the Club community as a Whole... Yet what do I know, I must just seem like a Cranky 30 year old PMSing female gamer... I really hope that's not how I come across... I can be quite humorous and light hearted most times... aren't most gamers? 

photo NewVLR-1.jpg
Message 12 of 12 (110 Views)
0 Likes