Aug 25 2014
By: jesttara First Son 8 posts

PlayStation Home End of Summer Free Stuff!

16 replies 669 views Edited Aug 25, 2014

Hi! I have posted my end of summer free stuff video which is a compliation of all the free items I have found on PSHome since my July 4th video!

Have a great end of summer!

Message 1 of 17 (669 Views)
Fender Bender
2997 posts

Re: PlayStation Home End of Summer Free Stuff!

Aug 25, 2014

Nice video, i seen some things i didnt even know was free.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 2 of 17 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2755 posts

Aug 25, 2014
You can make that 18 free rewards. The Gamescon link is now gone from the Nav menu. I wish I had clicked on it when it was up. LOL, oh well.
Posted Image

Message 3 of 17 (595 Views)
Last Guardian
8386 posts

Aug 25, 2014
Did not know about ship in a bottle at the hub. Much appreciated.
Message 4 of 17 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3895 posts

Aug 25, 2014

It always seemed rather silly why there was never a "Free Tab" implemented for all the free items on Home. It could of been updated every maintenance week.

How much simpler it would of been for new folks logging onto to home as well as home vets looking to find all free items in one place. It seems efficiency has never really been one of Homes strong suits.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 5 of 17 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Aug 25, 2014
the free tab existed in japan and i think maybe europe.

Message 6 of 17 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3895 posts

Aug 25, 2014

Xedhadeaus wrote:

Yes Japan and Asian regions pretty much have had that option. I'm not sure about EU region though.

Japan Home has the most streamline and efficient. Unfortunately NA never bothered to attempt anything towards that goal.Woman Frustrated

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 7 of 17 (511 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Xedhadeaus wrote:

Yes Japan and Asian regions pretty much have had that option. I'm not sure about EU region though.

Japan Home has the most streamline and efficient. Unfortunately NA never bothered to attempt anything towards that goal.Woman Frustrated

Indeed, they won't even fix the numerous issues with the organization of the spaces in the navigator... Instead we got...

Posted on Nov 11, 2013:

Tempest_Fire wrote:
As for the double listing and incorrect alpha listings, I'll let the techs know.

Three months later with still no fix:

Tempest_Fire wrote:
There is no ETA on any fixes of any of the addressed issues that can be shared at this time.

So it's now been nearly a year and still all the spaces are not even properly listed in alphabetical order.  Yeah, that's how much our Community Manger and the Home dev team (if they even exist any more) cared about Home and their customers over the last year or more.  

I mean seriously, if they can't even be bothered to organize spaces in the correct folders and in alphabetical order, what are they willing to do?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 17 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3895 posts

Aug 25, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Xedhadeaus wrote:

Indeed, they won't even fix the numerous issues with the organization of the spaces in the navigator... Instead we got...

Posted on Nov 11, 2013:

Tempest_Fire wrote:
As for the double listing and incorrect alpha listings, I'll let the techs know.

Three months later with still no fix:

Tempest_Fire wrote:
There is no ETA on any fixes of any of the addressed issues that can be shared at this time.

So it's now been nearly a year and still all the spaces are not even properly listed in alphabetical order.  Yeah, that's how much our Community Manger and the Home dev team (if they even exist any more) cared about Home and their customers over the last year or more.  

I mean seriously, if they can't even be bothered to organize spaces in the correct folders and in alphabetical order, what are they willing to do?

I'm leaning toward Home dev teams not ever existing.

Seems more like the "Old Man" behind the curtain. Like in "The Wizard of Oz" randomly pulling some levers.Woman WinkWoman Happy

Message 9 of 17 (497 Views)
Fender Bender
1937 posts

Aug 25, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

It always seemed rather silly why there was never a "Free Tab" implemented for all the free items on Home. It could of been updated every maintenance week.

How much simpler it would of been for new folks logging onto to home as well as home vets looking to find all free items in one place. It seems efficiency has never really been one of Homes strong suits.Woman Happy

Free stuff is kind of like a treasure hunt that you are surprised when you find it.  If they put everything under a free tab people would lose the sense of wonder when they found something and it would lose its magic and become mundane.  Plus people would come to expect more free stuff which would create a sense of entitlement which then would create a drain on Home's fragile economy perhaps resulting in a new underclass of avatar's loitering around the free area expecting free apartment, free cars and free clothing. And then who knows?  Gangs and fam fighting to declare their turfs and wearing colors and perhaps even ..............

Message 10 of 17 (485 Views)