Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Does anyone know if you can mass email people in your club or on the your friends list?
The last time I tried, it doesn't work from the club member list ~ but it works from your friends list by using the create a message folder
My name is zeezo
i wanna ask if somebody invited u to a clube and sure u will leave the old clube that was the default for u
how can i go back to the default club that ps3 network put me in the begining?
Thanks in advance
Hi Zeezo, you can join up to 5 clubs at a time. If someone invited you to a club, and you haven't joined 5 clubs yet, you can accept the invitation to join the new club. If you are at the 5 club limit, you'd have to leave a club first before accepting new invitations. You can always leave a club whenever you like by doing so through the club menu on the PDA (the menu in Home).
If you're concerned about where you start in Home when you enter Home each time, that's dependent on the last place you were when you exited Home. If you wanted to start in a clubhouse, you just need to go to that clubhouse and then leave Home from there. (That is not advisable, however, for Club Owners due to the glitch which can clear the furniture setup--at least in the current version of Home.)
Since there is all this discussion surrounding new things to implement. Could there maybe for a small fee have an option for mini games in the clubs. For that club, & other clubs to win exlcusive trophies? Like perhaps one for drinking, or one for whatever else users can think of that isn't overly challenging, and also its something that maybe doesn't conflict with home as far a rating would go.
This would make owning a club special since you could pick what mini games to allow, so owners & members could see a display trophy of that challenge. Also it would make it rewarding to see how many clubs you could join to win prizes. Or maybe your club members have something extra do to. Giving them a real sense of reward, and they can in turn have exclusive trophies to decorate their personal space, or spaces.
Any more ideas on how you'd like this to work, if it could get implemented some time in the near future?
Suggestions for Clubs
Here are suggestions culled from this thread and the PS forums:
1. Increase the number of members from 32 to at least 64 (maybe 100), even if it means only 32 members can still be in the (basic) clubhouse at a time.
2. Offer upgraded clubhouses that can host 64+ members simultaneously.
Searching and Joining Clubs
1. Fix the 11-character (invisible) limit in search queries. Currently, search entries 12 or more characters do not return results (this error has been posted in the feedback thread).
2. Allow for keyword searching.
3. Make it known that the % character can be used as a wildcard at the front of the search string.
4. Include club profile/description as an option to be viewed (if the Club Leader chooses so--default would be viewable) when clicking on a club in search results.
5. Include club profiles for view in a larger directory that's easily browsable. Enable clubs to add additional tags that could be searched or browsed more effectively.
6. Include member roster as an option to be viewed in search results (unless the Leader has decided not to--default would be not viewable).
7. Allow to join more than 5 clubs (10, perhaps).
1. Make clubhouses available as a "favorite" place for quicker access.
2. Allow clubhouses to be set as a default starting place (as an option).
1. Get the basics implemented ASAP (photo frame, TV, stereo, etc)!
2. Offer a range of party stuff (pool tables, arcade cabinets, etc.) for download.
3. Increase current 85-character limit in bulletin board announcements.
4. Please, please, please encourage more developers to support Game Launching. This will likely be one the most important features for clubs.
5. Allow Subleaders to customize the Clubhouse.
6. Allow Subleaders to puchase and add furniture to the Clubhouse.
1. Allow permanent transfer of Club Leadership to designated Subleader (including monthly payments). Subleader would have to accept the transfer.
2. Allow Club Names and Tags to be reused if clubs are disbanded.
3. Allow for Club Names and Tags to be edited (I didn't even know what the Tag was for until it was too late).
4. Allow for creating/leading more than one club.
5. Keep the monthly payment low. Consider no monthly payments for basic 32-member clubs, and a nominal monthly fee for larger clubs (those with max membership at 64 or maybe higher).
6. Incorporate Club messaging into the PSN messaging system. You could send a PSN message out to all the club members. Club Leaders and Subleaders would only be able to send a mass message of this type to their members. Make it optional to send the message to member's email addresses (those associated with their PSN accounts). Allow PSN messaging via people's profiles on the PSN website.
7. Enable selecting multiple Join Requests for approval or deletion. (Some clubs have gotten hundreds of invitations!)
8. Allow Club Leaders and Subleaders to remove members from the Clubhouse for a set amount of time (e.g., a "ban" for one hour or 24 hours).
9. Allow "disallowed" words that are not traditionally vulgar (e.g., gay, jew, christ, etc.) to be used for club names, tags, and bulletin boards.
10. Incorporate a reporting process for clubs where mods can be alerted to potentially rude or vulgar names or messages (in case disallowed words are abused).
Keep the suggestions coming and don't forget to add them in the official monthly suggestion threads on the main PlayStation Home forum as well!
I've updated this FAQ to include games (darts, pool, etc) that can be used in the clubhouse as well as stating the item limit (credit to PaperCarrier).
I also did more testing of what happens with applications to join a club. Disappointing amount of communication (though it's nice there's no message when you deny a join request).
We still need more messaging features in clubs. I alluded to it in my suggestions post (second post of this thread). Lord_Rinja also made a thread about it here: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Hom
Finally, Nosdrugis made some intriguing suggestions about how to better market individual clubs and clubs in general with some simple visible perks: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Hom
If you want to see improvements in PS Home Clubs, please respond to any one of our threads. Thanks!