Ves
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Clubs FAQ

Dec 27, 2008

GamertagOPOLO wrote:
Does the system allow an application to be submitted if that particular club is full, or will a message pop up stating it's full and no applications can be accepted? Also, does anyone know if club member can enter into there clubs yet? I know there was a problem after the 1.04 update.
Message Edited by GamertagOPOLO on 12-24-2008 11:58 AM

As long as the lub is not full people can continue to apply to your club. Once the club is full, they will get a message that the club is full. So best to keep you club at 30 max so you can keep application coming in and kick the ppl you don't know/like/don't fit.

@macfilmmaker clubs names including the word playstation are also not accepted. 

Message 50 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2239 posts

Dec 29, 2008

i think they need more things to do in a club like in march

they will be adding a fee each month so i think clubs should have

special things to take part in 

Message 51 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 30, 2008
Thank You! You just answered 1000 questions I had since I currently own a club. Perhaps they will have some kind of club music station to download for a fee. That way my members can listen to music while I'm not there with music vidoes playing on flat screen.
Message 52 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Dec 30, 2008

You Rock Optimus!!

Thank you for the info....

I love your PSN name btw ^_^

Message 53 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 2, 2009

Good FAQ.

In the list of desirables, I'd add: When receiving an application from a user, I only have their name and an Accept or Reject option.  It would be great if there was an option to view their profile info right there, rather than looking it up through the usual manual method.  If I'm wrong and there is a quick way of doing this, please let me know.

Message 54 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ves
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jan 2, 2009

MO8IUSksd wrote:

Good FAQ.

In the list of desirables, I'd add: When receiving an application from a user, I only have their name and an Accept or Reject option.  It would be great if there was an option to view their profile info right there, rather than looking it up through the usual manual method.  If I'm wrong and there is a quick way of doing this, please let me know.

This has not been implemented yet. Also them typing in where they know you from (if for clan) would be handy. But all in the future they say.

Message 55 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 9, 2009

Is there any place that displays the clubs I'm in, such as my profile or anything?

And when there's a monthly fee for clubs is that for the members or just the club owners?

Thanks

Message Edited by The_Sacred_M on 01-08-2009 05:39 PM

With hands held high into the sky so blue, the ocean opens up to swallow you
Message 56 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Jan 9, 2009

Ves, when applying to join a club, people can edit the message to give their own personal spin to it. Most people don't (or don't know that you can). It's in my FAQ, but I'm sure most people miss it.

Sacred_M, that's a good suggestion to have the clubs listed somewhere on your PSN profile (if that's what you're suggesting). You can, of course, see your own list of clubs in the Clubs menu in the Menu Pad (in Home). The upcoming monthly fee (price TBD), will be ONLY for club owners (as far as I know).

Message 57 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 9, 2009

Thanks for answering my questions =]

I didn't mean the profile thing to be a suggestion, but I wouldn't complain if it happened.

With hands held high into the sky so blue, the ocean opens up to swallow you
Message 58 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ves
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jan 9, 2009

Optimus_Prime wrote:

Ves, when applying to join a club, people can edit the message to give their own personal spin to it. Most people don't (or don't know that you can). It's in my FAQ, but I'm sure most people miss it.

Sacred_M, that's a good suggestion to have the clubs listed somewhere on your PSN profile (if that's what you're suggesting). You can, of course, see your own list of clubs in the Clubs menu in the Menu Pad (in Home). The upcoming monthly fee (price TBD), will be ONLY for club owners (as far as I know).

Just tried it out. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Message 59 of 88 (95 Views)
0 Likes