First Son
1 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Clubs FAQ

Sep 20, 2010

I have disbanded my club so I could rename it and it has been over 48 hours now and its still not letting me create a new club.  I get the response "Cannot create club at this time, please try again at a different time."  Can you please help me troubleshoot this problem.

Message 71 of 88 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Nov 14, 2010

New features for clubs have been few and far between, but I've updated the FAQ with the new chat feature. Hopefully, this means that Home devs haven't forgotten about clubs.

The new club chat channel is great, but we still need improved messaging. It's critical to have a way to send messages to all club members at the same time. We need a feature for club leaders (owners and subleaders) to send a PSN message to all (or selected) club members via the Club Menu in the menu pad.

If you agree, please reply here or kudo this post. Thanks!

Message 72 of 88 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 15, 2010
The big thing I would like to see is for SubLeaders to be able to manage the furniture as well. And add from their own inventory.
Message 73 of 88 (363 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 28, 2011

Too bad that we can't edit the name of our club. My club is used for many things and it would be really great to see that feature implemented in the future.

Message 74 of 88 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 29, 2012

I have purchased a club and the desert haven clubhouse....when i go to create a club it accepts my name...when i click create it says sorry this club could not be created at this time. please try again.   I have tried again...and again for 2 days....what gives?

Message 75 of 88 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1864 posts

Jan 29, 2012

panterafan34 wrote:

I have purchased a club and the desert haven clubhouse....when i go to create a club it accepts my name...when i click create it says sorry this club could not be created at this time. please try again.   I have tried again...and again for 2 days....what gives?

First off, you can only own 1 club. So, if you are trying to create a second for the desert club, that is not possible.  You can only choose between the two styles.  However you can belong to up to 5 clubs (including the one you own), just fyi.

Other than that, maybe the name is already taken.  Although, I would think that it would say that in the message.

Sorry, if that does not help you, that is all I can think of.

Message 76 of 88 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 30, 2012

Ty for the help! Still didnt fix my issue tho : (   I have never owned a club and am not a member of any. It took the 4.99 for the fee and still can not create my club so i can use my desert haven. is there any way to msg a admin for problems like this? any help would be greatly apprieciated!!!

Message 77 of 88 (365 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jan 30, 2012

panterafan,

In the future you can post your issue to the Support section of the Home forums, or PM JoystickWarrior.  I've let him know of this post, though.  You should still feel free to contact him though.

T_F

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 78 of 88 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Oct 3, 2012

help me with my club issue plz 

i i 7 winds clubhouse and the 4.99 activation created a club it put me in the dojo & I cant find my 7winds clubhouse at all?

Message 79 of 88 (348 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29479 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

1) Read this: [INFO] Clubhouse Skins FAQ.

2) It's generally not a good idea to bump older threads.

3) It's also a good idea to follow through with you issue by looking at your original message/thread to see if help had been posted. See 7winds clubhouse lost plz help.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 80 of 88 (334 Views)
0 Likes