Aug 05 2014
By: Nettles419 First Son 25 posts

PlayStation Home: A.O.E Fashion Recruiting Members! (Females Only)

17 replies 456 views Edited Aug 5, 2014

Hello all! If you are one of the many females out there that loves to express themselves through fashion, then this club is for you! Angels of Enchantment is a fun, yet sexy, club where you show off your love of fashion.

Rules:

1. Must be at least 17 years of age. Will make an exception for 16 if you are turning 17 soon.
  2. Must have the appropriate apparel. If you do not have the appropriate apparel, I will do my best to help you obtain them.
  3. Meetings will be held twice a month. You must attend both meetings. If you cannot attend these meetings, please let me know a week in advance. This also applies to events. Although it is not mandatory that you obtain these events, it is required to attend at least one.

Requirements:

1. Everyone in the club must respect all club members.
  2. Discrimination or racism of any kind will not be tolerated.
  3. This club is a drama free zone. If you have drama, please do not bring it into club meetings or events.

If you are interested in this club, please message me for more information. A friend request from you is required for an interview.

Interviews will be held in my apartment. During the interview process, I will ask to see at least three of your outfits. If they are of good fashion to the club, I will talk it over with the other members and come to a decision. If everything looks good, you will get an invite ASAP.

For more information, just ask me...Nettles419!

Thank you! I hope to see some new recruits soon!

Message 1 of 18 (456 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: PlayStation Home: A.O.E Fashion Recruiting Members! (Females Only)

Aug 6, 2014

Welcome to the forums, Nettles419! I don't have the right chromosomal arrangement to qualify for your club, but good luck with your recruiting. If you would like to participate in the club list thread, I have provided the link below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Club-List-Last-Updated-5-16-14-edited-quot-Z...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 18 (411 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Aug 8, 2014

Would you be so kind as to post some fashion pictures of members, events, meetings or the like per your OP?

Does the club have a website or facebook page?

Do you mic check ALL members as per the female only requirement?

Thx Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 18 (379 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Aug 14, 2014
I have recently just started the club, so I haven't been able to have events and meetings. We will have a Facebook and a YouTube page when the club is up and running. You know, I haven't really considered mic checking. It sounds like it would be a good idea! If you're interested, feel free to ask for more information!
Message 4 of 18 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 14, 2014

Uhh.. that is sexist "Females only"

Why don't add male fashion dev?

There is lots of males whom have good taste in fashion Smiley Tongue

I hope you conisder my suggestions Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 18 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 16, 2014
If you've read my thread at all, you would see that there is a males fashion club. It's my brothers' club. I want mine to be all females, but it doesn't make me sexist. There are plenty if clubs that are females or makes only, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Message 6 of 18 (297 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 16, 2014

Nettles419 wrote:
If you've read my thread at all, you would see that there is a males fashion club. It's my brothers' club. I want mine to be all females, but it doesn't make me sexist. There are plenty if clubs that are females or makes only, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Please highlist it in a quot, cause i read the thread at least 5 maybe 6 time?

Message 7 of 18 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Aug 16, 2014
Ooooo I want to join. Is it like fashion fashion? Or blah fashion , as in like people get dressed in the dark and whatever they have on is,acceptable? I like to dress on home like I dress off of home.
Message 8 of 18 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 18, 2014
I guess I forgot to add it. My bad lol. If you would like to join a male fashion club, my brother (pc_geek115) has one. He is also looking for members.
Message 9 of 18 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 18, 2014
It is a "fashion fashion" club, yes. When I get enough members, there will be a YouTube channel and Facebook (and Twitter if it's wanted) dedicated to the club.
Message 10 of 18 (243 Views)