Hello all! If you are one of the many females out there that loves to express themselves through fashion, then this club is for you! Angels of Enchantment is a fun, yet sexy, club where you show off your love of fashion.
- Must be at least 17 years of age. Will make an exception for 16 if you are turning 17 soon.
- Must have the appropriate apparel. If you do not have the appropriate apparel, I will do my best to help you obtain them.
- Meetings will be held twice a month. You must attend both meetings. If you cannot attend these meetings, please let me know a week in advance. This also applies to events. Although it is not mandatory that you obtain these events, it is required to attend at least one.
- Everyone in the club must respect all club members.
- Discrimination or racism of any kind will not be tolerated.
- This club is a drama free zone. If you have drama, please do not bring it into club meetings or events.
If you are interested in this club, please message me for more information. A friend request from you is required for an interview.
Interviews will be held in my apartment. During the interview process, I will ask to see at least three of your outfits. If they are of good fashion to the club, I will talk it over with the other members and come to a decision. If everything looks good, you will get an invite ASAP.
For more information, just ask me...Nettles419!
Thank you! I hope to see some new recruits soon!
Welcome to the forums, Nettles419! I don't have the right chromosomal arrangement to qualify for your club, but good luck with your recruiting. If you would like to participate in the club list thread, I have provided the link below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Would you be so kind as to post some fashion pictures of members, events, meetings or the like per your OP?
Does the club have a website or facebook page?
Do you mic check ALL members as per the female only requirement?
If you've read my thread at all, you would see that there is a males fashion club. It's my brothers' club. I want mine to be all females, but it doesn't make me sexist. There are plenty if clubs that are females or makes only, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Please highlist it in a quot, cause i read the thread at least 5 maybe 6 time?