Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Re: PlayStation Home: A.O.E Fashion Recruiting Members! (Females Only)

Aug 18, 2014
Oooh I wannna join!!!
Message 11 of 18 (408 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Aug 18, 2014
Send me a friend request, and I will interview you as soon as possible Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 18 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Aug 25, 2014

Okay I don't want to come off sounding like someone's mother and... I'm sure this newly formed club is in the up-in-up, BUT

I have a problem with someone or a group of people targeting a type of person by sex and or by age, Some of these tactics are used by pedophiles and pervs to gain your trust and to get what they are after.

So remember DON'T give out any personel infomation...names, locations, phone numbers or photo's, Play safe and use your common sense.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 18 (324 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Aug 25, 2014
Well, I'm not that type of person. I know what's out there, and believe me, I'm not that way. I love fashion on Home, that's it.

I know what you're going on about. I was in a club like that. The owner tried to use me as her sex slave, and I wasn't having it. She knew I was married, but she didn't care. I left as soon as I could. Later I found out it was most likely a guy preying on women. Again, I'm not that type of person. Just because I have an all female fashion club doesn't make me that kind of person.

And I do know how to use common sense. I do not give out personal things such as what you described.
Message 14 of 18 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Aug 25, 2014

Nettles419 wrote:
Well, I'm not that type of person. I know what's out there, and believe me, I'm not that way. I love fashion on Home, that's it.

I know what you're going on about. I was in a club like that. The owner tried to use me as her sex slave, and I wasn't having it. She knew I was married, but she didn't care. I left as soon as I could. Later I found out it was most likely a guy preying on women. Again, I'm not that type of person. Just because I have an all female fashion club doesn't make me that kind of person.

And I do know how to use common sense. I do not give out personal things such as what you described.

My post was not a personel attack at you or about you Netties, or your little club, I just wanted to make a point for those who would be interested in joining any club to use their common sense and restraint when undertaking these activities.......especailly when they are asking for young girls to join..interviews to be conducted......private apartment.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 18 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2014

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Nettles419 wrote:

My post was not a personel attack at you or about you Netties, or your little club, I just wanted to make a point for those who would be interested in joining any club to use their common sense and restraint when undertaking these activities.......especailly when they are asking for young girls to join..interviews to be conducted......private apartment.....

Agreed.  Not only that, but it doesn't help when the OP has a very short history on this forum, talks about being a "sex slave" and leaving when she could (how about I LEFT IMMEADIATELY AND REPORTED HER TO SONY?), and mentions "their brother's account" is for male fashion.  To me that just sets of all sorts of red flags and makes me wonder if "brother" is just code for "alternate"... if you know what I mean.

Regardless, RCG offers some sound advice.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 16 of 18 (299 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Aug 25, 2014
Well I just got time to get to know her, and she's really nice and isn't harmful to anyone on home. I think if you people on the forums actually got the time to get to know someone instead jumping to negative conclusions, you wouldn't have to worry about that. And why would she report an erotica club. Are people that stuck up?
Message 17 of 18 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 26, 2014
Well, can't be as bad as the Dirty Angels club! Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 18 of 18 (246 Views)
0 Likes