Nov 12 2012
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1799 posts

PlayStation 3: Games & HOME?

6 replies 283 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Oky, so pretty much every Game I buy on CD has nothing, but problems... 

HOME is pretty much Problematic from the Start, but their Games are indeed Free with Option Of Pay... 

So my Question is... 

1.) Do you Prefer PS3 Games or Mini-Games on HOME? 

2.) Does anyone get the Feeling Games are becomming more, & more unstable as Newer ones come out? 

.... Or do you Fee like their still pretty solidly built? 

3.) Do you think HOME could possibly over take the PS3 Gamming Market? 

.... Or do you think PS3 Games will always be better then what HOME can offer? 

----------------------- 

What does everyone think? 

Again, i'm not refering to right now, as of yet, i'm refering to what we have right now, & where it's heading in a year, or two, or three... 

Maybe not right now, but what about in a Year or Two, or so? 

Any thoughts?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 7 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: PlayStation 3: Games & HOME?

Nov 12, 2012

2.) Does anyone get the Feeling Games are becomming more, & more unstable as Newer ones come out? 

1.  I prefer PS3 games 

2.  Yes, their game aren't stable that's for sure.  No way are they solid. 

3.  Not in our life time, HOME will never take over the PS3.  Remember E3 when they brought it up, no cheered for it!! 

Home does have some cool games on it, but it's not even close as to what the PS3 market is.  

Good topic. 

Message 2 of 7 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 12, 2012
1. PS3. But that's mainly cause they just haven't made many that appeal to me in Home. The potential IS there, however.
2. I haven't noticed much. Although, I have noticed that a lot more games are having DLC to launch with slimmer content.
3. I don't think Home will take over PS3 as it's treated as more of an afterthought by Sony.

Now, what would be cool is a PS3 active item that would launch whatever game you have in your console...
Message 3 of 7 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

So my Question is... 

--------------------------------

1. I perfer PS3 games (but not Call of Duty games or anything) or some GOOOOOOD mini-games such as F.U.B.A.R. by nDreams (creator of XI and Aurora), Mercia (by Lockwood Publishing, the creators of Sodium, Uproar and most of their IP), MiniBots Battlebox/Training Facility by Juggernaut Games and more. 
  2. like the other say

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 13, 2012

1) PS3 games, no doubt

2) Definitely

3) Oh God no. In Home's current state it'll never surpass PS3 games, ever

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 7 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I'm on the Edge with this myself, PS3 Games have the Advantage, but if you think about it... 

1.) Max Payne 3 blacks out durring Story Mode... 

2.) Resident Evil 6 Blacks out when quiting Mercenaries Mode... 

3.) You'd be lucky if you could get Twisted Metal to play Online at all... 

4.) Sports Champions 2 Freezes after every Score Made, or it just stops Responding... 

5.) PS3 Games are starting to Require an Online Pass, even a Rock Star Pass more, & more now... 

6.) A lot of Games come with DLC that are already in Game, & yet still being sold, when their already Free...

SF for instance, Paying for Free DLC, oO

Versus HOME... 

Bowling, Salt Shooter, Operation Defend Edo, Project Velocity, No Man's Land, Mercia, HOME Tycoon, Uproar, FUBAR... 

Again, there are problems with all of these Games, too, but at least your not paying for them to be broken, & yet their getting better, & better as time passes on, where as PS3 Games are breaking, more, & more now... 

What makes HOME at Disadvantage though, is that there really isn't a Story to draw you into their Mini-Games, & if there is, it's pretty short, where as PS3 Games support that... All though even the Mini-Games are getting Add-On Packs, No Man's Land for instance... 

I think it's just a Matter of time, before HOME starts placing Full Games, like COD, & such, I mean Uproar is pretty close to that already... 

---------- 

Everyone says PS3 Games will not be taken over by HOME... But those are your Facts... 

I dunno myself, as I said, PS3 still shows an Advantage, but i'm curious to know where HOME will be in a Year or Two, =D 

----------------

Someone Mentioned about a Arcade that allows you to play any Disc Game from inside HOME... 

I was really disapointed when the RE5 Arcade left HOME, Smiley Sad 

I own the Tekken 6 Arcade, & it jacks me into my Tekken 6 Game... =D 

I love the fact we can play our PS3 Games while we are in HOME, & it jumps us straight back into HOME where we were before our Games... But an Arcade for any Game, that would be awesome... 

I also would like some more Arcade Machines that let you play Games while still inside HOME, so that anyone can play without being kicked out of the Personal Space... =D 

Would make for a Great Party...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 6 of 7 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 13, 2012
They should have released the re5 cabinet for re5 users to launch from inside home.
Message 7 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes