Sackboy
421 posts

Re: PlaySta​tion Home 1.75 Patch Notes

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

evilfluffybunny wrote:
Indeed. I'm not even logging on, anymore. It's a waste of money, money that's only going to be used to develop feature that are considered basic features, that will go to Plus members only.
I don't think they'll make these features just for Plus members. They might plan to have alternate means of getting them, like they gave alternate means of accessing X7. Sure it will cost some money, but it's better than PS+ being the only way. This is what I'm hoping for, at any rate. Smiley Indifferent
Message 61 of 189 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 23, 2013

If there's one thing I'm actually disappointed in, it's with the the wardrobe setup.  I still wish they overhauled the wardrobe to allow for more flexibility in customization.

Separate open jackets from shirts, and hand-held items (such as swords or guns) from hand accessories like gloves and jewelry.  And the backpack stuff, such as the static, non-locomotion wings or stored weapons, from the hand-association to a proper back slot.  I'd like for a gloved hand to hold that flaming sword while packing a bow and arrow on the back.  With the current setup, it's all but impossible.

Maybe it's just that I'm used to Soul Calibur IV/V's and Saint's Row 3's level of dress-up (and gameplay, but that's a different story), but they are far more flexible than the never-changing customization system of PS Home.  The only thing Home has over those three games is the fact that you can show off and interact with other users at will, rather than in Co-op or VS gameplay, and a slow but still expanding variety of attire and accessories.

Yes, it's merely a pipe dream, and won't likely ever happen given the lack of active improvements to more of Home's core code as well as active involvement with other Home vendors to help update their items to work within such and update, but until Home actually dies, I can still hold a sliver of hope.

Message 62 of 189 (340 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jan 23, 2013

jada42 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

jada42 wrote:
wow they add that you can use your warbrobe in friends spaces what 5 years later sad this should of been available when home 1st released
A couple days ago the complaints would'nt stop for wardrobe funtionality in personal spaces, now sony are releasing more than we expected, but sadly everyone still finds another reason to complain.

i dont usually complain im just saying thats something that should of been available to us from the get go so dont come at me with your bs

I was just using you as a clear example that sony could all give us a sack of gold each, and I'm sure many would demand they still did'nt get enouph. No reason to be upset.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 189 (327 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Jan 23, 2013

PlayStation Plus Improvements

• Extra functionality has been added for PlayStation Plus members.
  • PlayStation Plus members will now be able to select custom colours for their hair and make-up.
    • The colour menu now has an additional customise option containing a colour picker.
    • The last 8 custom colours that you have used are also kept in a palette so that you can select the exact same colours again if you need to.
    • 7The D-Pad can be used to switch between the colour picker and the palette.
  • The number of character save slots for PlayStation Plus members has been doubled from 24 to 48.
  • An additional 8 pop up colours will also be available for PlayStation Plus members.
  • PlayStation Plus members can choose to display a PlayStation Plus icon on their character label.
  • Your PlayStation Plus subscription must be active to access these features.

well hot d***!

thats a surprise. really like the custom hair color. Smiley Happy

also, if youre not a PS+ member already just throw away your PS3, because its clear that you dont like video games. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Message 64 of 189 (353 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

• PlayStation Plus members will now be able to select custom colours for their hair and make-up.
    • The colour menu now has an additional customise option containing a colour picker.
    • The last 8 custom colours that you have used are also kept in a palette so that you can select the exact same colours again if you need to.
  • The number of character save slots for PlayStation Plus members has been doubled from 24 to 48.
  • An additional 8 pop up colours will also be available for PlayStation Plus members.
  • PlayStation Plus members can choose to display a PlayStation Plus icon on their character label.

well hot d***!

also, if youre not a PS+ member already just throw away your PS3, because its clear that you dont like video games. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

LOL, dork Smiley Very Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 65 of 189 (331 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I think what bothers me the most is the adding of minor perks for Plus members only while they really should be working on stability issues to move towards coming out of beta.
Message 66 of 189 (327 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Jan 23, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

jada42 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

jada42 wrote:
wow they add that you can use your warbrobe in friends spaces what 5 years later sad this should of been available when home 1st released
A couple days ago the complaints would'nt stop for wardrobe funtionality in personal spaces, now sony are releasing more than we expected, but sadly everyone still finds another reason to complain.

i dont usually complain im just saying thats something that should of been available to us from the get go so dont come at me with your bs

I was just using you as a clear example that sony could all give us a sack of gold each, and I'm sure many would demand they still did'nt get enouph. No reason to be upset.

im not going to sit here and argue with you i have better things to do i could care less of you sucking up to them 

Message 67 of 189 (321 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

well hot d***!

LOL, dork Smiley Very Happy

hey, anyone not willing to pay a couple bucks a month for a crap load of free games and discounts needs to be slapped.

which reminds me, i need to slap you. Smiley Tongue

Message 68 of 189 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Why pay for the same substandard service that you can get for free? Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

the_original_se wrote:

hey, anyone not willing to pay a couple bucks a month for a crap load of free games and discounts needs to be slapped.

which reminds me, i need to slap you. Smiley Tongue

Those game aren't free. You're just renting them.

Message 69 of 189 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Very Nice!! PS + and Wardrobe Changing on another friends place. Wow!
Message 70 of 189 (291 Views)
0 Likes