Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Re: PlaySta​tion Home 1.75 Patch Notes

Jan 23, 2013

not suprised either its always making more money that counts im getting really tired of it , its their problem they'll end up losing all their clients except those who have ps plus if they continue like that and they'll make less money I think someone should ask something that would make more money for them and i'll bet you you'll get it tomorow. good job home give the nice stuff to all the people that payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy of course they don't even think of people who don't have the money to pay 50 bucks cause all they think of is money not the people. remember that money will always come first for them and like joana said it's just the beginning

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 189 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

as many here, i 'm a big spender (over 2000$), but i never encourage this sort of buisness, i use my wallet with my brain too,so your assertion isn't totaly true (but you're right about the compulsive behaviour of certain pples here!)

KarateChampChad wrote:
I blame the big spenders for the new features that you have to pay for to access. The dev teams learned people will buy ANYTHING, including a Plus subscription just for some hair colors and save slots. Smiley Indifferent

Message 42 of 189 (353 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Sony, you might as well just put a price tag on PSN and Home and get it over with. You guys are obviously getting tired of offering freemium services, so why not just have the balls to go the whole 9 yards? If money is what you're after, then just say it, instead of easing it on everyone slowly.

I won't be surprised if when the PS4 comes out, it will be required to pay something, just to use PSN. I believe that's where they really want to take things, but they haven't felt brave enough to do it, yet. So they came up with Plus to ease people into it.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 43 of 189 (339 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 23, 2013
^ Just keep in mind I'm not referring to anyone on this particular forum, I use to spend a lot myself but I cut back shortly after the whole Hub update. They see the numbers and what people are willing to pay for, so they're taking advantage of us now basically, putting a pricetag on core features that should be free to everyone.

Maybe they'll make these free in the future....like the future future...meh..
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 44 of 189 (468 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SORROW-83 wrote:

as many here, i 'm a big spender (over 2000$), but i never encourage this sort of buisness, i use my wallet with my brain too,so your assertion isn't totaly true (but you're right about the compulsive behaviour of certain pples here!)

KarateChampChad wrote:
I blame the big spenders for the new features that you have to pay for to access. The dev teams learned people will buy ANYTHING, including a Plus subscription just for some hair colors and save slots. Smiley Indifferent

Pot, meet kettle.

Message 45 of 189 (455 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4446 posts

Jan 23, 2013

McJorneil wrote:

Yay to being able to access wardrobe at a friend's place! Smiley Very Happy

Though I'm disappointed nothing was done to improve the management of clothing like being able to create our own folders, label them, and place whatever clothing we want in them instead of just dumping everything into a giant storage. Also disappointed those extra features are only for PS+ subscribers and not also people who've spent a fair amount of $ on Home over the years. I hope there will be an alternative to getting more hair colors and pop up colors without having to be subscribed to PS+. I use Home and play video games on an equal basis, but I can't always maintain a PS+ subscription.

I hate to see the portable camera item go. I actually still found it useful with the gradual zoom effect it had when going into first person perspective, as opposed to the R1 menu camera that zooms in instantly. Made it useful for taking close up shots of my avy, but now that's about to be gone I guess. Smiley Sad

Even if they JUST added a second storage folder (as has been suggested countless times - but never acknowledged by any staff members) that would massively help, by finally allowing us to put only the items we truly do not have plans to use again in their own folder.  As it is now, items we use are regularly forced into storage to get lost among all the items we rarely if ever use.  The Toros and Assortment folders in storage are simply unmanageable.

Not only that, but they have yet to ever explain why the same sort options available for items not in storage (like Last Used, or Favorites) are not available for items in storage... Again, an obvious addition that would help ease the pain of finding items in storage.

While they are at it, why not also add a sort or filter option by developer.

These have all been requested and suggested for months, even years.... Yet still no word.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 46 of 189 (447 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 23, 2013
This last week has been very disconcerting. I'm actually at the point of taking stock of what I like in Home and finding disc-based alternatives.

I sure hope it improves. I've invested too much money and time here to pack up.
Message 47 of 189 (429 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Jan 23, 2013
wow they add that you can use your warbrobe in friends spaces what 5 years later sad this should of been available when home 1st released
Message 48 of 189 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jan 23, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
This last week has been very disconcerting. I'm actually at the point of taking stock of what I like in Home and finding disc-based alternatives.

I sure hope it improves. I've invested too much money and time here to pack up.

Indeed. I'm not even logging on, anymore. It's a waste of money, money that's only going to be used to develop feature that are considered basic features, that will go to Plus members only. Only time I plan to log on is this Friday, because I promised a friend I would help her with a project.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 49 of 189 (351 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Jan 23, 2013
If I say what I feel, I may get banned from the forums.

This is b.s., another reason to stay away from Home. More money involed.

YB

Message 50 of 189 (336 Views)