Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1799 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013

It's so obvious that Lockwood did this event, I mean the Giftable Items in the Event Proves it... 

I mean, no one else does the Gifting, it must be Lockwood... 

I am not saying that this Event sux, or the Event is lame, i'm just saying Lockwood already gave us these Rewards for money in the Past, & now all of a sudden they are giving us them for Free? 

We already paid, why not just hand it to us... lOl... 

But, yes, unlike the Christmas Rewarding horrendoussness we had, at least this Event was Themed twards the Holiday... 
And was worth it...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 21 of 86 (668 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/21/2012
Offline
1473 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013
It would be nice if the addition next to the yaught where the tables are, would open up and let us explore further.
Could this be a future addition to pier park?
It would be great!


If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 22 of 86 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2356 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

It's so obvious that Lockwood did this event, I mean the Giftable Items in the Event Proves it... 

I mean, no one else does the Gifting, it must be Lockwood... 

I am not saying that this Event sux, or the Event is lame, i'm just saying Lockwood already gave us these Rewards for money in the Past, & now all of a sudden they are giving us them for Free? 

We already paid, why not just hand it to us... lOl... 

But, yes, unlike the Christmas Rewarding horrendoussness we had, at least this Event was Themed twards the Holiday... 
And was worth it...


Juggernaught Games does gifting also.

I.E. Minibots and Palace of the Seven Winds.

 

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 23 of 86 (596 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/15/2012
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013

 

I have to say the pier has never looked better, i to wish they would keep it like this. hate you can't gift but one time. i wasn't able to return the favor to someone because i'd helped someone already and didn't realize it was a 1 gift limit per day until it was to late. i owe someone flowers tomorrow.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 24 of 86 (565 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2760 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013
I see NO reason to complain. This event has several entertaining games and a well done space. The gift tree rewards are gender specific and allow one to get both by gender swapping the avatar. Those who do not want them can refuse the gift tree. Those with limited storage can choose which gender rewards to receive. The small lantern release game is oriental in origin. I think one of the Japanese Developers or SONY themselves designed this one. The candle reward from the date machine is a good usable item. I say KUDOS, nice event.
Posted Image

 
Message 25 of 86 (552 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013
I got a sky lantern today. I'm not sure what I did to get it other than set a lantern free every chance I get. Love it.
Message 26 of 86 (481 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 7, 2013

ichibanluckycat wrote:
I got a sky lantern today. I'm not sure what I did to get it other than set a lantern free every chance I get. Love it.
how many did you released total?
Message 27 of 86 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 8, 2013
I didn't count! I was just excited about them Smiley Happy
I did make sure I released at least one of each though. I would like to point out that I love the lantern game but the reward is a bit lackluster.
Message 28 of 86 (427 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

ichibanluckycat wrote:
I didn't count! I was just excited about them Smiley Happy
I did make sure I released at least one of each though. I would like to point out that I love the lantern game but the reward is a bit lackluster.

i got a red one Smiley Happy maybe we do have to release 1 of each color. hope we get all the other colors.

 

 

Message 29 of 86 (409 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
199 posts
 

Re: Pier Park Valentine Day rewards (SPOILERS?)

Feb 8, 2013
That's the one I got! When I looked at my rewards I really hoped it was going to be a companion.
Message 30 of 86 (402 Views)
0 Likes