Mar 26 2007
By: Dragon_Crafter1~ Fender Bender 3998 posts

Phil Harrison and Home on TV!!! (not news channel)

4 replies 57 views Edited Mar 26, 2007
it was on MTV!!! (well it was MTV news) today like at 7:55 AM they talked about GDC there mainly showed clips of Portal and i didn't realize that a new company was helping or fully developing it . Then the announcer guy was like Sony's PS3 did't get a good start (like hell it didn't it got a very good start) Sony revieled there free social networking program *clips of Home play* called " Playstation Home" Phil then talked, he said "We didn't want to make something where it is like a battle or i will beat you" then they talked a tad about LittleBigPlanet. Then Mario's creator (i am going to spell his first name wrong) Shigeru Miyamoto pease correct me if i am wrong showeed off alittle Mario Galaxy but  that doesn't matter what matters is that Phil Harrison was on MTV!!!!!!.
Message 1 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: Phil Harrison and Home on TV!!! (not news channel)

Mar 26, 2007
That's pretty cool, and good news

It's the right place to target customers. Most people watching the news wouldn't be interested in Home, but MTV is a great channel to show what the PS3 can do

Message 2 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3998 posts

Mar 26, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:
That's pretty cool, and good news

It's the right place to target customers. Most people watching the news wouldn't be interested in Home, but MTV is a great channel to show what the PS3 can do

now that you mention that it makes since i mean older people (no offense) usually watch the news and there not as intersted in hearing about the PS3 as 13-21 year olds who mostly watch MTV adictivly (not me i just watch it for headbangers ball i was just scrolling channels at the time)
Message 3 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Mar 26, 2007
oh wish i seen it!! will it be on again??
Message 4 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
498 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Now everyone is gonna want a ps3 which is a good thing more people to connet with
Message 5 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes