Aug 30 2009
By: The_Legacy69 Hekseville Citizen 266 posts

Perspective on Home

7 replies 41 views Edited Aug 30, 2009
I don't know if this will get will get deleted or locked or whatever but i was just thinking lately and i dont really want to sound dumb so bare with me here. Well i try to keep up with basic history and i was thinking home is basically like a communist goverment, i mean everyones equal and shares the same benefits most of the time and its also like a dictatorship because if the mods dont like something they can change it in a flash without any explanation, kinda like when someone gets banned or a thread gets deleted. I dont know i was just bored and was thinking about that lol, anyone have any feedback or anything on this?
the_legacy69
Message 1 of 8 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Re: Perspective on Home

Aug 30, 2009
i dont know lol
Add cheek out my friends band
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/falsewitness
Youtube:youtube.com/user/FalseWitnessVideos

Photobucket
Message 2 of 8 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 31, 2009

Having read so many post in the last few days about prices, I think I disagree with your line of thinking here.

Some people are saying that purchasing anything in Home is stupid and a big waste of money These are the "have nots".

Others are saying that they support Home and are OK with making purchases because it enhances their Home experience. These are the "haves".

Some people are really good at glitching and do it all the time. Theses are the "can do's".

Other would like to glitch but no one will tell them how. These are the "no can do's".

Some people belong to clubs. These are the "insiders".

Other don't belong. These are the "outsiders".

Some are Mods or volunteers. These are "party members".

Others are the victims of Mods or volunteers. These are "incarcerated". 

So as you can see, this is not a communist system at all but a very basic caste system.

The question is, are you green or red

Message Edited by BuKaNoCo on 08-30-2009 05:50 PM
Message Edited by BuKaNoCo on 08-30-2009 05:50 PM
Homeling to teh core!
Message 3 of 8 (41 Views)
VP of Gaming
29592 posts

Aug 31, 2009

BuKaNoCo wrote:

Please explain to us exactly what do you mean by this. What does the word "victim" mean in your statement? And what does a Volunteer have to do with someone who is "incarcerated"?  As you are a highly knowledgeable person, based on how sure you appear to be in your statement, I would like you to explain to us how you came to this conclusion.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 8 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Aug 31, 2009

I liked your take on the socio-poilitical system in Home BuKaNoCo but I felt it didn't encompass all of the Homeos so I made some additions.  I hope your cool with that.

****edited post follows********

Some people are saying that purchasing anything in Home is stupid and a big waste of money These are the "have nots".

Others are saying that they support Home and are OK with making purchases because it enhances their Home experience. These are the "haves".

And others don't mind supporting Home by making purchases they are just unhappy with what is offered and feel the prices are too high for some items.  These are the "want betters" 

Some people are really good at glitching and do it all the time. Theses are the "can do's".

Other would like to glitch but no one will tell them how. These are the "no can do's".

And others can do the easy glitches but lose patience with the harder ones.  These are the "could do's"

Some people belong to clubs. These are the "insiders".

Other don't belong. These are the "outsiders".

and others are perpetually waiting to get into a club. These are the "waiters"

Some are Mods or volunteers. These are "party members".

And others manage to stay out of reach of the party while speaking their minds without losing their right to be heard.  These are the " clever

So as you can see, this is not a communist system at all but a very basic caste system.

The question is, are you green, red or blue

Message Edited by captnNay on 08-30-2009 06:17 PM
Message 5 of 8 (41 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 31, 2009

Conrad_Max wrote:

BuKaNoCo wrote:

Please explain to us exactly what do you mean by this. What does the word "victim" mean in your statement? And what does a Volunteer have to do with someone who is "incarcerated"?  As you are a highly knowledgeable person, based on how sure you appear to be in your statement, I would like you to explain to us how you came to this conclusion.

OMG Conrad. Would you chill a bit. It's a joke, based on threads I've read in the last week or so. That's why I saved it for last point. Like a punch line!? 
In fact the entire post is meant to be a joke. You just pissed in my Wheaties man.

Homeling to teh core!
Message 6 of 8 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 31, 2009
@ captNay. I'm very cool with that. Nice addition!
Homeling to teh core!
Message 7 of 8 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 31, 2009
Very funny. I'm definately very red. Well, actually there needs to be a 'care less' group or apathetic. I could care less about clubs, mods, glitching, or the rest of it. I spent like 5 minutes trying to attempt that Xi business and then gave up.
Message 8 of 8 (41 Views)
0 Likes