Survivor
1350 posts

Re: Personal Space Inspect

Oct 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Would be a great idea if you were able to get the villains lair furniture, other than that it's just a lazy persons way of shopping.

Without a search feature in the mall it's certainly easier to do it by buying something you see. Perhaps if the shopping experience was improved that would be true. I'm all for anything that makes finding stuff easier because right now it's a joke. 

Great point about all these Inspect possibilities, Joanna. It does improve the Home experience, especially for ease of use. The malls are a joke, and don't forget our actual wardrobe n furniture inventory, often i just give up n exit instead of waiting for a trillion things to load, this makes the Home experience less enjoyable. PS Home requires a more powerful system to even function now. But like I said in the other thread about an option to turn only the purchase part on or off (not the information), it does bring people together socially. The idea is we are talking about PSN games in Playstation Home, or at least gaming in general along with everything else.

The friends I have on my list who do not care to play Playstion Home (but they play many other PSN games, n have the trophies to prove it), they don't play Playstion Home becasue they feel it's unfriendly, has too many trolls, too many fakes, too much of the negative spectrum of what a social world can have. An Inpsect Option would force people to socialize and perhaps talk about the games and developers that the outfit or furniture comes from. It would also force many of the socially inept to develope a behavior that is not troll-like. It would prevent people from taking out their real life problems on people in Playstation Home, or at least minimize those people. Anything that improves peoples behavior, directly or indirectly through Playstion Home, I'm all for that. Anything that allows instant trolling, I am not for and don't care to see. Inspect Options wouldn't change anything with prompts, their woulkd be no prompt, thus no trolling through spam. Either the purchase part is on or off to begin with for your avatar. If it is off, the person could just ask you politely, n you could turn it on in a few seconds. or just leave it on the whole time, if it doesnt matter to you.

It's about having choices, not just for those inspecting, but also for those being inpected.

In regards to furniture, I don't think it needs to be applied at all. Somebody already has to be friends with you, to visit your place.

Personal Space Inspect would definetly improve social realtions in Home. Just having it, no purchase option would be needed. As people would already have to be on your friends list to begin with to use it.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 11 of 18 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ We currently don't have the option to alter our own furniture layouts beyond moving each stick of furniture one at a time. Before we could swaggerjack others' layouts, we'd need a way of saving them separately. That is, a way of managing whole furniture layouts, much like whole wardrobe layouts currently.

But, if you're goint to buy my furniture layout, who sets the price, and who gets the money?

That depends on how real of a friend they are in the first place, doesn't it? If you charge them, they could turn around n give the layout for free to everyone they know, and so on. Well, that means there has to be real trust to begin with, if you are worried about that. Everybody can wear each others outfits now. This would make the same thing possible with person spaces. So how about asking friends to simply give you credit for using your furniture layout? or perhaps a *feature added to Personal Space Inspect* that credits the *original users ID name* for the layout upon arrival at that space. of course I suppose if you move enough stuff that wouldn't apply anyway. but it's a thought.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 12 of 18 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Oct 11, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Would be a great idea if you were able to get the villains lair furniture, other than that it's just a lazy persons way of shopping.

It may be lazy, but that's what we already have in regards to Player Inspect for clothing.

There's no turning back now.

Message 13 of 18 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Oct 12, 2013

i for one have no problem with that as long as they cant purchase rewards i earned. i would actually like to see a thread were people show off there apartments.

maybe a contest you sign up for. were all apartment owners get a reward for competing. and a few top rewards for best design, most original design, etc etc.. now that sounds like fun. maybe you could even show the top ten apartments in the theater. 

just food for thought. Smiley Happy Aubad

Message 14 of 18 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2013

This could be a great idea you know how you navigate friend I could like to hit the button on my friend thumbnail & inspect it Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 15 of 18 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Oct 12, 2013

Furniture inspect would be cool.  I remember early on in Home I always wanted to walk up to an item, click the description and be able to buy it right there so if they actually did it, I think it would be awesome.  To buy all the furniture at once and copy the layouts, not so much.  I would not want to be bogged down with upwards of 100 new items at once.  The way Home is set up now I can't use 95% of my items unless I plan to search for 1-3 hours just to bring the items out so adding that much at once doesn't seem like a good idea.  Copying the layouts I wouldn't like.  Sure it would speed things up but some people put hours if not days into creating layouts and for all of that to be copied in maybe a few minutes just doesn't seem right.  Taking an idea or two here and there from someone's space is nice but you should make a space your own, not a carbon copy.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 16 of 18 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Furniture inspect would be cool.  I remember early on in Home I always wanted to walk up to an item, click the description and be able to buy it right there so if they actually did it, I think it would be awesome.  To buy all the furniture at once and copy the layouts, not so much.  I would not want to be bogged down with upwards of 100 new items at once.  The way Home is set up now I can't use 95% of my items unless I plan to search for 1-3 hours just to bring the items out so adding that much at once doesn't seem like a good idea.  Copying the layouts I wouldn't like.  Sure it would speed things up but some people put hours if not days into creating layouts and for all of that to be copied in maybe a few minutes just doesn't seem right.  Taking an idea or two here and there from someone's space is nice but you should make a space your own, not a carbon copy.

What about the one we have at most loot open house Smiley Happy single item & the whole furniture Smiley Happy the whole furniture pack could worth it BTW & those furniture inspect can be movable & removable plus it can be free at the loot store or it can be a default furniture Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 17 of 18 (165 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

What about the one we have at most loot open house Smiley Happy single item & the whole furniture Smiley Happy the whole furniture pack could worth it BTW & those furniture inspect can be movable & removable plus it can be free at the loot store or it can be a default furniture Smiley Happy

that's a great example, i think sony could implement this n i wouldn't be surprised if they already have the idea in the works. we will not know what sony is working on in regards to home of course, as usual.

Message 18 of 18 (126 Views)
0 Likes