Highlighted
Nov 01 2012
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts

Personal Space Height Restirctions

7 replies 242 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

I bought the Essence of the Seven Winds active item and the Heavy Water Survelance Helicopter, but I have to wonder here. Why did these developers release these items knowing that most personal space heights are limited. Even in Avalon Keep you can't fly very high with these. And the heli and Avalon Keep were both made by Heavy Water. I mean it's bad enough when developer's don't communicate to make these items and space's work better with each other, but the fact that Heavy Water can't even do this is nuts? You'd think that Heavy Water would increase the height in that space and get rid of those annoying invisible walls so you can have more fun with it. But no. And yes I know they already have the dragon fly that can do all that, but that's the point. If the dragon fly can fly anywhere in Avalon Keep, then why can't the helicopter?

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 8 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Personal Space Height Restirctions

Nov 1, 2012

Ohh this isn't what I thought it was going to be about at all. I  thought you were going to say there were height requirements to using certain personal spaces. My bad.

untitled.JPG

Message 2 of 8 (228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Nov 1, 2012

with the Essence of the Seven WInds active item and the Surveilance Helicopter, I'm sure Devs will start to re-think on making ways for better Height Restrictions or a way to escape out to the outside world such as Dream Island

Message 3 of 8 (227 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Yeah I hope your right David. And I think if they did do that and people saw how fun these items could be, it would encourage others to buy them too. Take note developers.

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 8 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I bought the Essence of the Seven Winds active item and the Heavy Water Survelance Helicopter, but I have to wonder here. Why did these developers release these items knowing that most personal space heights are limited. Even in Avalon Keep you can't fly very high with these. And the heli and Avalon Keep were both made by Heavy Water. I mean it's bad enough when developer's don't communicate to make these items and space's work better with each other, but the fact that Heavy Water can't even do this is nuts? You'd think that Heavy Water would increase the height in that space and get rid of those annoying invisible walls so you can have more fun with it. But no. And yes I know they already have the dragon fly that can do all that, but that's the point. If the dragon fly can fly anywhere in Avalon Keep, then why can't the helicopter?

Look on the bright side Bob. These hight restrictions gave you something to complain about. Yay.

01000111011011110010000001100110011101010110001101101011001000000111100101101111011101010111001001110011011001010110110001100110
Message 5 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I haven't gotten the action item yet because I've heard so much about the limitations. I would hope that new spaces would be better suited for flying. Doubt most developers would go back and modify the spaces already released.

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I can understand invisible walls outside the personal spaces, but why are there invisible walls inside personal spaces??

Message 7 of 8 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Iazarus_ wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Look on the bright side Bob. These hight restrictions gave you something to complain about. Yay.

Yeah your right lol. Nice to see you again AlwaysSmiles. Smiley Happy Made another troll account I see. Smiley Mad

bobs fed signature
Message 8 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes