Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Personal Dining Experience and Grow Home reward help?

Jul 20, 2013
Oh did I say that Mur... Trust no one.
Those ladies may or may not work for a government (governmental?) office who has a vested interest in your tuxedo death fam club group extortion racket being quashed for their own aquabux printing and distribution plans in the pipeline. I may or may not work for such an organization as well but my true intentions are far more mysterious, and ultimately you may never know (until its too late muahaha).

*hits MIB deneurolizer*

*deposits dues in community chest*

Smiley Happy

Support Forums
Message 41 of 47 (216 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Fantastic dinner party last night Jason, you were quite the exceptional host.

The party turned out to be a lot fun, though I'm surprised I was able to log in this morning with all the threats of reports going around last night. We also had quite the silverware thieves during dinner, I saw Kitty whispering to Mya telling her to "borrow" the knives on all our plates and slide them into her purse only to give her trouble afterwards putting all the blame on Mya.
(pssst I'm still looking into SP Mya)

I was also accused many times of stealing roses from the vases, I swear I came in with it. Cat Sad

It was a pleasure seeing many of you there and I'm glad Deuce from GM was able to join the feast as well and give some insightful information. I hope we can all do something like this again sometime.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 47 (198 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Everyone is more than welcome to have a look at the new tables as well as get some rewards.  If anyone would like to join just send me a message on the PSN or post here as I will see it.  I will not be on till about my normal time of 1 AM EST.

With these tables we have the option of having a 1 to 4 course meal depending on how hungry everyone is.

This would probably be a good time to open up a restaurant on Home Jason. Man Wink

So I have taken your advice Bob and opened up a restaurant.  I bought what used to be Carla's Coffee shop and turned it into a fine dining establishment. I bought it on the cheap and decided to keep the same name.

There will be a grand opening sometime this week.  Here is a preview

Rest1

Rest2

Rest3

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 43 of 47 (161 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Looks great J! Red carpet opening?
Support Forums
Message 44 of 47 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Everyone is more than welcome to have a look at the new tables as well as get some rewards.  If anyone would like to join just send me a message on the PSN or post here as I will see it.  I will not be on till about my normal time of 1 AM EST.

With these tables we have the option of having a 1 to 4 course meal depending on how hungry everyone is.

This would probably be a good time to open up a restaurant on Home Jason. Man Wink

So I have taken your advice Bob and opened up a restaurant.  I bought what used to be Carla's Coffee shop and turned it into a fine dining establishment. I bought it on the cheap and decided to keep the same name.

There will be a grand opening sometime this week.  Here is a preview

<pictures omitted>

wOw, Jason ... I expect Chez Jason Magnifique to have a "soft opening" some time soon and a Grand Opening the day/night afterward. This foodie's always game for a new dining experience. Whaddya think, Bob - dinner date? Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 47 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 23, 2013
hey Jason, mind if I go on a short tour with you? I have to admit that the food items will look great for various applications in my personal homes.
Message 46 of 47 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:
hey Jason, mind if I go on a short tour with you? I have to admit that the food items will look great for various applications in my personal homes.

Just send a friend request

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 47 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes