Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Personal Dining Experience and Grow Home reward help?

Jul 20, 2013

Those do look pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing pictures. 

Message 31 of 47 (235 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

So the late night dinner party went off as a huge success.  Good food, good company and good conversations.  However there were a few silverware thieves ( You know who you are!)  but none the less I would like to thank Kitty, Mya, Lego, Hinata, Mur and Deuce.  Also a shout out to the paparazzo that were there to provide the photos.

You were a most gracious host Jason and I enjoyed everyone's company. Thank you so much for inviting us and thanks to deuce for answering some questions of ours. I'm only sorry that I had to report you all for various reasons (none of which I can remember now except that kitty didn't wash her hands well enough and Mur was late for dinner). Smokingpistol, as soon as I can figure out how to report someone who wasn't present for simply not being present (we wanted more people) I'll report you as well...Lego said he'd look into this for me.

I don't want to name any names Jason, but did you notice that no sliverware went missing until after a certain someone showed up. No worries, I already reported him.

Message 32 of 47 (227 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

Jul 20, 2013

The Dinner Club

Message 33 of 47 (212 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jul 20, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

The Dinner Club

is this suppose to be a new club coming out ? im confused

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 47 (203 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Jul 20, 2013
I want to turn my GZ Burger into a fine dining establishment now with the personal dining experience, it is fantastic!
Message 35 of 47 (196 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 20, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

The Dinner Club

is this suppose to be a new club coming out ? im confused

That was a group pic of those of us who attended Jason's dinner party last evening. I thought GameMechanics was casing the place but I guess he snuck upstairs to take a picture of the attendees.

Message 36 of 47 (189 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Jul 20, 2013

myalana wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

So the late night dinner party went off as a huge success.  Good food, good company and good conversations.  However there were a few silverware thieves ( You know who you are!)  but none the less I would like to thank Kitty, Mya, Lego, Hinata, Mur and Deuce.  Also a shout out to the paparazzo that were there to provide the photos.

You were a most gracious host Jason and I enjoyed everyone's company. Thank you so much for inviting us and thanks to deuce for answering some questions of ours. I'm only sorry that I had to report you all for various reasons (none of which I can remember now except that kitty didn't wash her hands well enough and Mur was late for dinner). Smokingpistol, as soon as I can figure out how to report someone who wasn't present for simply not being present (we wanted more people) I'll report you as well...Lego said he'd look into this for me.

I don't want to name any names Jason, but did you notice that no sliverware went missing until after a certain someone showed up. No worries, I already reported him.

I echo your sentiments Myalana about Jason's dinner party. What a wonderful time had by all thanks to his hosting skills. The party was only marred by a couple of incidents, which I am sure that Jason can probably recover if he has a good Home owner's policy.

As far as the accusations, you stole my knife and dessert place setting. Mya, I saw you slip it into Kitty's purse. I also overheard LegoFire and Hinata scheming to take their Latte glasses. Smokingpistol probably did not make the engagement for the exact same reason that I was late. Confess, Kitty or I will have to discuss the directions you gave to the party. The Playground Taco Fam was particularly tough on me when I showed up dressed in a  white tux. As I fled for my life they had Pistol strung up on the basketball fence, yelling mic up. It was not pretty. 

When all is said and done, the Personal Dining Experience that Jason shared with us, is worth adding to my items. Again thank you Jason for hosting the party and Deuce for spending time with us to answer questions and to enjoy a pleasant evening.

Smiley Very Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 37 of 47 (180 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Haha looks amazing guys sorry I missed out, but I was there THE FIRST NIGHT (you know the one you ALL flaked on) lol dressed in my dinner finery (a giant sub outfit), and was so stuffed from the night before, I, well, needed to work it off before more epic meal times. So for fitness I took a stroll to peakvox ninja and I finally broke level 50! I wont lie. I missed you all, but thought another user may appreciate a free slot at Jason's amazing table. He is quite the host, and the boy can definately whip up a great meal. Dinner parties for the win! I wasnt a big fan of mygym, so I'm glad there is now an alternative haha
Support Forums
Message 38 of 47 (156 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Oh and Mur, you're lying. Isn't it obvious? You called in those playground toughs. It was all a setup. I knew something was fishy when the hooligans all had on the same white tuxedos as you. I may have chose the route but you called in the axe gang!
I barely escaped to the Peakvox building with my party shakeweights and ran all the way up to the ninja level (good workout though) just in time for a weekly event for bonus xp. I knew I was safe there, comparitively!
Don't listen to Mr.Mur guys he is the leader of a mutlinational tuxedo death squad gang of extortionists and murderers that deal primarily in illegal aquabux transactions and dinner seconds. He just wanted my plate. And silverware? Yes his boys deal in such things also (street links tell me yes)..
Stay alert! Stay Safe!
Support Forums
Message 39 of 47 (147 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Jul 20, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Oh and Mur, you're lying. Isn't it obvious? You called in those playground toughs. It was all a setup. I knew something was fishy when the hooligans all had on the same white tuxedos as you. I may have chose the route but you called in the axe gang!
I barely escaped to the Peakvox building with my party shakeweights and ran all the way up to the ninja level (good workout though) just in time for a weekly event for bonus xp. I knew I was safe there, comparitively!
Don't listen to Mr.Mur guys he is the leader of a mutlinational tuxedo death squad gang of extortionists and murderers that deal primarily in illegal aquabux transactions and dinner seconds. He just wanted my plate. And silverware? Yes his boys deal in such things also (street links tell me yes)..
Stay alert! Stay Safe!

SmokingPistol: As one of the newer members to our Tuxedo Fam Club, I am surprised at your accusations. You knew there was an Fam Club initiation. But even if you could prove them, I am not sure why my Tuxedo Gang Club Lieutenants members, Myalana and Kitty gave your post a kudo? Is this a mutiny in my multinational tuxedo death squad club?

So Pistol, if you know what is good for you, the aquabux club dues we spoke of last night will be deposited behind the community chest at the Haven of the Skies clubhouse. And the dinner rewards were quite good to stay on topic. Steak plate, latte glass, and a few more. I appreciated your share of the meal and rewards.  Smiley Frustrated Mur

Posted Image
Message 40 of 47 (133 Views)