Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: Personal Dining Experience and Grow Home reward help?

Jul 19, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:
I'm considering buying a Grow Home Plant, can someone explain how it works? Do I have to water it every day or something? How does giving a seedling work?

Are you sure you want to know?  All those things you're asking are all the thing sthat make it fun to have it.

Message 21 of 47 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Everyone is more than welcome to have a look at the new tables as well as get some rewards.  If anyone would like to join just send me a message on the PSN or post here as I will see it.  I will not be on till about my normal time of 1 AM EST.

With these tables we have the option of having a 1 to 4 course meal depending on how hungry everyone is.

This would probably be a good time to open up a restaurant on Home Jason. Man Wink

bobs fed signature
Message 22 of 47 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Just having a smoke before eating ^_^ see you all soon
I was at Jason's Chamber Apt Restaurant the other night, but I'm not sure if there was a smoking section or not. I never asked, but I would had one too if I had known. Man Embarassed

bobs fed signature
Message 23 of 47 (331 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jul 19, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:
I'm considering buying a Grow Home Plant, can someone explain how it works? Do I have to water it every day or something? How does giving a seedling work?

Are you sure you want to know?  All those things you're asking are all the thing sthat make it fun to have it.

Exactly, but if they don't do any of those things it might not be as fun. Also, I don't want to get into a Little Shop of Horrors situation with my plants. Although that could be fun but not for my guests. Smiley Tongue

I'm just interested in people's opinions on these items but I guess I could just buy one and see what happens.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 24 of 47 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

Exactly, but if they don't do any of those things it might not be as fun. Also, I don't want to get into a Little Shop of Horrors situation with my plants. Although that could be fun but not for my guests. Smiley Tongue

I'm just interested in people's opinions on these items but I guess I could just buy one and see what happens.

I just did a little searching on the forums and there is surprisingly little information on these Grow Home items. The feedback thread was short and uninformative, a request for help thread had one reply with a link to a veemee video, and no {GUIDE} thread exists that I could find. Either they are self explanitory, or very few bought them. Strange.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 47 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

Yes, I did the same and also noticed there was hardly any info on these plants which is why I was asking about them here. Maybe I'll be the first to get one!

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Message 26 of 47 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

Yes, I did the same and also noticed there was hardly any info on these plants which is why I was asking about them here. Maybe I'll be the first to get one!

If you do, maybe you should consider making a guide for them? Alphazone does have some rewards listed /<linky-link> 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 47 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 19, 2013

So It would seem I will be having another after midnight dinner party if anyone is interested in seeing the tables or just for the rewards.  Jason's will open for dinner at 1 AM EST.  I would like to see what these tables look like with a full compliment of people eating so the more the merrier 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 28 of 47 (276 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jul 20, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Ren_Echo wrote:

If you do, maybe you should consider making a guide for them? Alphazone does have some rewards listed /<linky-link> 

Challange accepted! See here http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Guide-to-GROW-HOME/m-p/41051899#U41051899

Message 29 of 47 (241 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 20, 2013

So the late night dinner party went off as a huge success.  Good food, good company and good conversations.  However there were a few silverware thieves ( You know who you are!)  but none the less I would like to thank Kitty, Mya, Lego, Hinata, Mur and Deuce.  Also a shout out to the paparazzo that were there to provide the photos.Dinner1

Dinner2

Dinner 3

Dinner4

Dinner5

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 30 of 47 (182 Views)