Reply
Aug 15 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9169 posts
Online

Personal Casino Apt Furnished

[ Edited ]
25 replies 385 views Edited Aug 15, 2013

The apt is great. Everyone that came to visit so far loves it. I paid 50 dollars and comes with all the games. It does not count against your slots

Help wanted also. I need folks to run the bar and to run the game tables. Pay is open to your experience..lol..
Message 1 of 26 (385 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

ok digitallesiure...I SEE WHY ITS $50

still too much though


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 26 (377 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9169 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

ok digitallesiure...I SEE WHY ITS $50

still too much though


I understand your view point but I think its worth it. Not that I am saying your not a true home fan but I get every apt. This apt is the next in a new line of apts. I love this stuff.

Message 3 of 26 (352 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

Thank you for the invite Sweet,

You made a very nice casino.

I have to admit, the horse racing game is one of my favorites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 26 (342 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
9169 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Thank you for the invite Sweet,

You made a very nice casino.

I have to admit, the horse racing game is one of my favorites.


How nice of you to say. You did a great job informing the guests about the place also..Here is Mr Digital him self..He has nice gloves on..lol. He is very nice..Great company

Message 5 of 26 (320 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2012
Offline
1570 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

ok digitallesiure...I SEE WHY ITS $50

still too much though


I understand your view point but I think its worth it. Not that I am saying your not a true home fan but I get every apt. This apt is the next in a new line of apts. I love this stuff.


Great job in showcasing the space Sweet2525. Beautiful space with lots of room to add stand alone game. But seeing your video does not sway me from my original opinion of this space. 

  

If Digital Leisure offered this as a club and added tier rewards for each game similar to the Casino. And then offered the rewards to both owner and guests. DL could also offer a few exclusive owner rewards. Then and only then would I consider this a worthwhile purchase. 

 

Whether you like a personal space or not, has no bearing on if you are a "true Home fan". We all have the right to a difference in opinion on how we spend or do not spend our funds within the Home environment.  

 

Smiley Wink  Mur

Posted Image
Message 6 of 26 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Thank you for the invite Sweet,

You made a very nice casino.

I have to admit, the horse racing game is one of my favorites.


How nice of you to say. You did a great job informing the guests about the place also..Here is Mr Digital him self..He has nice gloves on..lol. He is very nice..Great company


I'm sorry I didnt get a chance to meet him.

Perhaps next time =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 26 (309 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 01/19/2013
Offline
77 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013

I bought it as well, I'm quite pleased with the bundle Smiley Very Happy

Ham$ter for Life!
Message 8 of 26 (228 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
5955 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

 


Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Thank you for the invite Sweet,

You made a very nice casino.

I have to admit, the horse racing game is one of my favorites.


How nice of you to say. You did a great job informing the guests about the place also..Here is Mr Digital him self..He has nice gloves on..lol. He is very nice..Great company


 

 

Mr. Digital looks very intimidating Sweet. You sure he's not the casino bouncer.Woman Wink

 

The video of the space looks very nice.  Some folks are saying the space seems over priced.

 

Looks to me  like your getting exactly what you pay for judging by what I see in the video.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 9 of 26 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: Personal Casino Apt Furnished

Aug 15, 2013
Looks great. Still not worth 50 dollars. No space is. But it looks nice nonetheless.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 26 (194 Views)