Apr 29 2013
By: Hawkeye1914 First Son 5 posts

Person threaten to hack account

[ Edited ]
38 replies 799 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

I D: ****  Made repeated threats to hack into my account.  I was in pier park at 2:05pm on 4-29-2013 when threats were made.

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

Message 1 of 39 (799 Views)
MVP Support
9162 posts

Re: Person threaten to hack account

Apr 29, 2013

Blacklisting is not allowed i suggest you to edit the thread if someone threats to hack your hack just report then or send a PM to the home mods

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/614840

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 39 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Hawkeye1914 wrote:

Made repeated threats to hack into my account.  I was in pier park at 2:05pm on 4-29-2013 when threats were made.

You need to PM moderation and remove the name from your OP. Anyone can come here and say whatever they want about a user and it doesn't make it true. Secondly you can get in trouble for blacklisting here on the forum.

Best place to have reported that person was to file a report in world. 

Message 3 of 39 (782 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Though you should be cautious when someone says they're gonna hack you, 9 times out of 10, if someone's threatening to hack your account, they're just trying to scare you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 39 (780 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 29, 2013

.......and? -_-

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 39 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Apr 29, 2013

at anytime should some on threaten you don't respond to them press the selet button then follow on screen instruction for reporting them. Then when your done with report, select theme from the text chat and select the ignore option, then either leave space or keep on enjoying the space. Never respond to them as your responses could be reported if you say the wrong way. So best bet is to stop /report /walk away 

images.jpg

Message 6 of 39 (742 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

i can actually confirm that this did happen. i was in pier park around 12:00-12:30 PST last night and this guy kept standing right infront of me and would get mad if i moved. he lep calling me names and telling to stand still because he was trying to download my info. someone near us who i was talking to said it was possible as long as i was within "speach bubble" length of him. i thought he did something but it was jsut my sleep timer turning my tv off. but yeah i just took off back to my place, a few people sent me a pm asking if i was alright. i think i remeber his name but im not sure if it was the same person originally reported.

i would have hit select to report, but that usually crashes home for me.

Message 7 of 39 (658 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

hi op and all back then in the day i was threaten 10 times times a day. The best thing you can do is dont repond to them and press select and submit a report then follow through the steps. then after that done use the ignored and  block option so you dont have to see their text anymore. all they want from you is a you to talk back so they can continou what they are doing  and dont say you report them too. This will only bring more heat to the matter. a little advice  if you been on home a longtime you know people will saying anything for a reponds so they can get a reponds from you so they can continue what they do best . i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 8 of 39 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Hawkeye1914 wrote:

I D: ****  Made repeated threats to hack into my account.  I was in pier park at 2:05pm on 4-29-2013 when threats were made.

Edit: removed blacklisting

U--J

LOL, let them!  Obviously this is a sick joke.  Think about it...   You hack into someone Home account what can you do?  NOTHING!!!  You can't trade items you can move things around in your private spaces but that's it.

You can PM a Mod... But trust me they will do nothing.  The Mod's are smart and know that it would be pointless to do this.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 9 of 39 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

i can actually confirm that this did happen. i was in pier park around 12:00-12:30 PST last night and this guy kept standing right infront of me and would get mad if i moved. he lep calling me names and telling to stand still because he was trying to download my info. someone near us who i was talking to said it was possible as long as i was within "speach bubble" length of him. i thought he did something but it was jsut my sleep timer turning my tv off. but yeah i just took off back to my place, a few people sent me a pm asking if i was alright. i think i remeber his name but im not sure if it was the same person originally reported.

i would have hit select to report, but that usually crashes home for me.

That is weird...

I would've freaked out...

Glad to see you're OK though,,,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 39 (563 Views)
0 Likes