I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Re: Person freezing people on home.

Dec 5, 2010

Anyone doing this should be console banned. Period.

Message 11 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Dec 5, 2010

They should get a temp ban, I think...  However a system ban would make me feel better lol.

Message 12 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Dec 5, 2010

WAYNEkrsh wrote:

See but what would i put it under, There is no like section for it.

I would pick the last option, "Causing offence".

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 13 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 5, 2010

BonafideSwagga wrote:

WAYNEkrsh wrote:

Now I have had to turn off my system 5 times now because a kid in the Godfather 2 is freezing people and everyone else in there is freezing too. So I went back to the same server then people were yelling at him then he typed up a bunch of @@@ then I foze again and had to turn my system off, Where would I submit his username?

Here is the link to the Complaint Form. http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

Answer to your post above this one: Game Disruption

Curious i am.. these grifters that freeze people.. they the Glitchers that mashing multiple items together?

Because iv seen many and happen to freeze around the time i see them.

So if its them.. Thanks for the link.

Message 14 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 5, 2010

iRaz wrote:

BonafideSwagga wrote:

WAYNEkrsh wrote:

Now I have had to turn off my system 5 times now because a kid in the Godfather 2 is freezing people and everyone else in there is freezing too. So I went back to the same server then people were yelling at him then he typed up a bunch of @@@ then I foze again and had to turn my system off, Where would I submit his username?

Here is the link to the Complaint Form. http://np.us.playstation.com/complaint/pc/ComplaintForm.aspx

Curious i am.. these grifters that freeze people.. they the Glitchers that mashing multiple items together?

So people that have merged clothes can cause you to freeze?

How is this possible?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1031 posts

Dec 6, 2010

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

How is this possible?

Home was not coded/designed to let users have muti layers of items, they are hacking Home to let them do this. The down side is due to Home not being coded for this, some mix of items with full body outfits will make users PS3 lockup when trying to load that users outfit.

Message 16 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 6, 2010

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

iRaz wrote:

BonafideSwagga wrote:

WAYNEkrsh wrote:

How is this possible?

You tell me,  Im not saying its possible but its pretty much all i ever hear from people that its cuz of them glitching and resulting in server freeze.

And when i see them i always tend to freeze. so just going on that.

But like i said beats me between Fallout and Home my PS3 crys.

Message 17 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Dec 6, 2010

I saw someone doing this and i didnt mute them and i watched them walk around the konami space spamming the same letter,(I was one of the few that didnt get booted)but than he did something else,he started changing his display color and when he was finished with that his screen name id was a completely diff id than what he first had. Idk how thats possible and im quite certain it was the same user and avatar and i didnt confuse him for another,I just found it odd.

Message 18 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 6, 2010

Carla_Birch wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

How is this possible?

Home was not coded/designed to let users have muti layers of items, they are hacking Home to let them do this. The down side is due to Home not being coded for this, some mix of items with full body outfits will make users PS3 lockup when trying to load that users outfit.

I see,,,

So we have SOME people using this clothing merge to cause freezes on purpose... It never fails to amaze me how SOME people will go to such lengths to mess with others,,, I suggest the Home community make a valid list of these people and put a stop to this before Home crashes like it did last year,,,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1031 posts

Dec 6, 2010

Yep there is some doing it to lock everyones PS3 up, gives them the space to there self. Personally if find they should get life bans from PSN because its not just the hacking they are also at risk or breaking peoples PS3's.

Message 20 of 26 (47 Views)
0 Likes