Feb 14 2014
By: MOMMYkillest Lombax Warrior 134 posts

People using ISE

[ Edited ]
46 replies 1286 views Edited Feb 14, 2014

I have a few friends on my list that are using ISE and have jail broken PS3's. I tend to investigate them and they show me what they do around public spaces. What are you MODs gonna do about the ISE? It's still not fair that the rest of us can't have any of the items that they are wearing because it'll say not localised or unavaible because they got it from another region or from the past. Please fix  this issue. Also, there are still are people in the U.S. region using Hed Kandi. You should either make it available for everyone to purchase and have or keep people that are getting it to be patched or just completely removed.

Edit: Added label

Message 1 of 47 (1,286 Views)
Fender Bender
3252 posts

Re: People using ISE

Feb 14, 2014

Most of the ISE items i have seen are reward items including the HedKandi headphones which were a reward for a UK Music Unlimited Event. If it's not patched now...chances are it wont ever be. Wont be long before you see the Orange scarves from JP.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 2 of 47 (1,279 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11630 posts

Feb 14, 2014

MOMMYkillest wrote:

I have a few friends on my list that are using ISE

It's still not fair that the rest of us can't have any of the items that they are

It's sounds like you're more jealous than angry. Why don't you just ask your "friends" to teach you, problem solved, right?

If you're truly against ISE, is it safe to assume you reported your "friends"? I'm guessing not.

What was the point of posting a dead horse topic in support anyway?

Message 3 of 47 (1,268 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Feb 14, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MOMMYkillest wrote:

It's still not fair that the rest of us can't have any of the items that they are

It's sounds like you're more jealous than angry. MD... Why don't you just ask your "friends" to teach you, problem solved, right?

If you're truly against ISE, is it safe to assume you reported your "friends"? I'm guessing not.

LOL!!

Jealous of being a ToS / EULA VIOLATER, huh?

Because it's "cool" to BREACH the terms we ALL agreed to, right?!

Message 4 of 47 (1,210 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Feb 14, 2014
ISE ... smh.
While I understand the hunger to have items in your inventory that are rare or items that are different than what everyone else has; that certain little something to set yourself apart, if you will; i fail to understand why Sony continues to play the role of the fisherman dangling the dollar in front of the girl..."oooh ya gotta be quicker than that.'
I think it is in the very nature of Home to want to be unique and what better way to do that than to use ISE? Especially when there seems to be no consequence for this action.
Its certainly not a new problem, in fact its as old of a problem as Adam and Eve. Tell anything with free will to 'not touch this' and just see what happens. -akin to a two year old, a chocolate cake and no supervision, I view ISE as a 'treat' that is simply too hard for some to pass up and much like the 2yr old, this behavior will continue until some one spanks that little butt and sets level of expectation that is clearly defined.
I personally do not use ISE mainly because my inventory is so massive that I have become increasingly decerning as to what I am willing to add to my inventory if permitted the choice but also because it is unfair to those who worked hard to earn a reward and as such because of the stigma attatched to ISE items and users who sport these iligitimate wares.
Bottom line... people are going to do what they want to do. Especially if there are no reprucussions to what is supposed to be such a grave misdeed. Sony allows this to be what it is and a smarter business model would capitalize on it but until then i will continue to not use ISE and strive to set myself apart in other ways.

Message 5 of 47 (1,190 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Feb 14, 2014

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
ISE ... smh.
While I understand the hunger to have items in your inventory that are rare or items that are different than what everyone else has; that certain little something to set yourself apart, if you will; i fail to understand why Sony continues to play the role of the fisherman dangling the dollar in front of the girl..."oooh ya gotta be quicker than that.'
I think it is in the very nature of Home to want to be unique and what better way to do that than to use ISE? Especially when there seems to be no consequence for this action.
Its certainly not a new problem, in fact its as old of a problem as Adam and Eve. Tell anything with free will to 'not touch this' and just see what happens. -akin to a two year old, a chocolate cake and no supervision, I view ISE as a 'treat' that is simply too hard for some to pass up and much like the 2yr old, this behavior will continue until some one spanks that little butt and sets level of expectation that is clearly defined.
I personally do not use ISE mainly because my inventory is so massive that I have become increasingly decerning as to what I am willing to add to my inventory if permitted the choice but also because it is unfair to those who worked hard to earn a reward and as such because of the stigma attatched to ISE items and users who sport these iligitimate wares.
Bottom line... people are going to do what they want to do. Especially if there are no reprucussions to what is supposed to be such a grave misdeed. Sony allows this to be what it is and a smarter business model would capitalize on it but until then i will continue to not use ISE and strive to set myself apart in other ways.

AGREED!!

I care SQUAT about Home's enthusiasts pushing game-changing experiences within Home's infrastructure - just do what they do without all the "jealous" anecdotal nonsense.

Message 6 of 47 (1,166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

MOMMYkillest wrote:

It's sounds like you're more jealous than angry. Why don't you just ask your "friends" to teach you, problem solved, right?

because there are a lot of people that have double standards. 

Message 7 of 47 (1,146 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Millennial Logic: Other people are stealing things, so you should give them to me for free.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 8 of 47 (1,114 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 14, 2014

We have so many virtual items. Seriously do we need to own them all? Home could stop producing content next week and guess what we'd get to visit tons of things we purchased and only wore once. It's at the point now where the content is overkill. 

ISE doesn't have that many items that are that special in my view. You can get a lot of nice things now through player inspect which were formally ISE only to more than keep one satisfied if they need somewhat rare items that badly.

I have problems not so much with the content but the abuse that DSN and other exploits allow users to do.

Message 9 of 47 (1,107 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Home users who have never utilized ISE will always have a different opinion than the people who have utilized ISE in the past. And rightfully so.

I think people should take that into account before attempting to downsize the ISE issue.
Message 10 of 47 (1,030 Views)
0 Likes