Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: People like THIS got an invite over me?

May 2, 2007

King Krunk wrote:

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

az009 wrote:

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

az009 wrote:
Imagine if Sony canceled Home because of this one guy...

why would they cancel home because of one guy...they have invested millions in thi sproject...that was one of the dumbest statements i have ever heard

I kind of said imagine bud.

dont call me bud...im not buds with people who make up outrageous tales

Why are you so uptight bud?

Agreed. Bud, why ARE YOU so uptight?
What is Mattitude?

Utilizing the belief system and work ethic (Mattributes) of THE Matt Hardy to create a better life for yourself by fulfilling your goals and dreams. Mattitude is a quality that can help anyone -- regardless of background or past -- to achieve success. You just have to make it a lifestyle, a mindset, a religion. Mattitude, is something that can not be taught or learned. Mattitude is something that burns within.

ACCEPT MATTITUDE, OR SUFFER A CRUEL TWIST OF FATE...
Message 40 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 2, 2007
      The worst part is that people breaking the rules like that will make companies not want to share their content with more users for beta testing as some of the users have proven untrustable. I hope they catch him and do not hold it against the rest of us. It is important for any company to protect themselves and having their content released to the whole world (which includes their direct competitors) is something no business can afford to let happen.

Beta testing is more than just getting to play the game in question it is helping to perfect that game and work out the numerous glitches. It is trying something over and over again that normally you would never ever do just to see how the game handles it and if it glitches at the same point repeatedly. Then writing up a brief and detailed report of the error so the devs can determine how important it is to fix the problem before release date. People who blatently ignore this responsibility lower the chances for the rest of us to participate.
PSN: Akasma
Message 41 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

May 2, 2007
man if i would get into home then all i would do is just use my home as bragging rights laugh at all my friends
Message 42 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

May 2, 2007
The person that broke the rules comes from this forum, basically his brother gave him the pics and said screw the policies.

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=70946&page=8

Oh and the link the authorized user posted was a link to a fake home beta user who stole the pics from the PS3 forums to make believe he was a part of Home Beta.

Message Edited by NeoUnknown on 05-01-2007 08:32 PM

Message Edited by NeoUnknown on 05-01-2007 08:44 PM
Official G.A.P. Member
Playstation Plus Member
Message 43 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

May 2, 2007
Well I guess you can be buds with me because I didn't make up an outrageous tale, I said to imagine what it would be like if they cancelled it.

I meant to quote solid snake but I forgot...

Message Edited by az009 on 05-02-2007 12:47 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
260 posts

May 2, 2007
Will somebody explain to me exactly what this guy did? The message in the link was taken down.

Message 45 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3906 posts

May 2, 2007

NeoUnknown wrote:
The person that broke the rules comes from this forum, basically his brother gave him the pics and said screw the policies.

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=70946&page=8

Oh and the link the authorized user posted was a link to a fake home beta user who stole the pics from the PS3 forums to make believe he was a part of Home Beta.

The person doesn't come from that forum, he game from neogaf who sent him the pictures via email. He also never claimed they were his, he just posted them.
Message 46 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2147 posts

May 2, 2007

b the c wrote:
Will somebody explain to me exactly what this guy did? The message in the link was taken down.

It's just unspeakable...I'm sorry!
Message 47 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3906 posts

May 2, 2007

KratosWhisperer wrote:

b the c wrote:

It's just unspeakable...I'm sorry!

Unspeakable? Somebody took pictures of the menu we've seen before and posted them. You don't think this wasn't going to happen? Why do you think the beta is being held after Home was shown and near completion (in design)? Unspeakable would of been if he went to a media outlet and told everything that he saw with pictures and videos.
Message 48 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11696 posts

May 2, 2007

bLaZe214 wrote:
He better enjoy Home while he can.  Sony is gonna catch him and ban him.

unfortunatly the username was blanked out where it appeared... there will be no way to locate the person who posted them....

>

Message 50 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes