Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: People - Try Not To Get Banned

Dec 18, 2008

seniorfrito wrote:

Seriously, the first thing that I did when I got back in Home was go to the theater.  Boy was that a mistake.  Every numbskull and their best friend were there stinkin up the joint with the voice and spamming the chat with useless profanities of all sorts.  Guys, I'm telling you, you're gonna get banned.  If that's your goal, then by all means continue, but I didn't and will continue to not hesitate reporting you.  One of the main reasons I don't like Home right now is because of people like that.  I'll like Home that much better when those people either stop or are just gone.

Tons of people are just verbally bashing Home because they're bored.  You know, I'm not too thrilled with it right now either, but I'm not going to sit around and let you ruin my experience.  So be warned that there are other people like me and I'm doing my best to report each and every one of you who's offended me so far.  All it takes is me overhearing something and/or reading one of your stupid conversations.  It's not cute and I'm not going to just deal with it.

It specifically says not to report people because they offended you. Report them for abusing the TOS. Just cause you get offended by bad words you overhear in someone elses conversation, doesnt mean it is a reportable offense. lighten up. people swear. If you dont like hearing dirty words then turn voice chat off.

Cant believe you are reporting people, when you are eaves dropping on thier conversations with others. THEY ARE"NT TALKING TO YOU. Real life requires thick skin. Grow up, quit being a baby.

If someone is directly offensive to YOU, then by all means report them. I hope you get banned for reporting people without a good reason. Eaves dropping on people is not valid. Just walk away if you dont like someone elses conversation. They werent talking to you anyway.

Regarding the red highlighed text, Who the Hell do you think you are?  You report people cause they offended you.  My god, you really havent gotten out into the real world yet have you.  Your in for a big surprise son.  I think it is people like you who ruin Home.  With your Hollier then thou attitude.  What makes you think your so important?  I really hope you get banned for being an arrogant ass!

Message Edited by SouthStSnip3r on 12-18-2008 10:57 AM
Message 141 of 145 (48 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 18, 2008

aleXzub wrote:
ok bad thing about all is that when i TRY to report somebody i get signed out of home. i'm like **bleep** all the time... but about those dudes who actually wont listen to any reason... are annoying.. really...

Unfortunately.. this is the world we live in.  There are always people who you can not reason with.  If there is someone like that you come across in HOME... then report them and let the moderators sort it out.   Then add them to your block list.  If someone was getting harrassed in real life on the streets by a group of thugs.... what would you do?  You would keep on walking and then call the cops (unless you were with a group of friends that could take the group on).
Message 142 of 145 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Dec 18, 2008

lol thats just it

no one needs to reason with you ....

noone owes you that ...thats what u dont understand ... u dont run the world ...

and ur religion has nothing to do with anything in the virtual world of video gaming

Message Edited by lM666 on 12-18-2008 10:06 AM
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.101stscreamingeagles.net
Message 143 of 145 (48 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

Nov 15, 2011

I wouldn't want to be playing with those type of people so I would let them get banned.

Message 144 of 145 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Nov 15, 2011

Hi there, folks.

Since this thread has not received any attention in the past three years, I am going to go ahead and lock it. If you believe that this topic is still relevant today, please feel free to create a new thread.

Message 145 of 145 (48 Views)