Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Re: People - Try Not To Get Banned

Dec 12, 2008

seniorfrito wrote:

Seriously, the first thing that I did when I got back in Home was go to the theater.  Boy was that a mistake.  Every numbskull and their best friend were there stinkin up the joint with the voice and spamming the chat with useless profanities of all sorts.  Guys, I'm telling you, you're gonna get banned.  If that's your goal, then by all means continue, but I didn't and will continue to not hesitate reporting you.  One of the main reasons I don't like Home right now is because of people like that.  I'll like Home that much better when those people either stop or are just gone.

Tons of people are just verbally bashing Home because they're bored.  You know, I'm not too thrilled with it right now either, but I'm not going to sit around and let you ruin my experience.  So be warned that there are other people like me and I'm doing my best to report each and every one of you who's offended me so far.  All it takes is me overhearing something and/or reading one of your stupid conversations.  It's not cute and I'm not going to just deal with it.

The report function isn't there so you can tell Mama Sony that someone offended you or got on your nerves.  There's a mute function for a reason.  Actually REPORTING someone is reserved for someone being abusive.  And you're talking about overhearing someone?  Are you joking?  So, if you pass by someone that isn't talking to you and you're "offended" by something they say, you're going to report them?  That is the most BS thing I've ever heard, and if you ever do that with me, you and I are going to have a srious problem on our hands, 

Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 81 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
613 posts

Dec 12, 2008

Dear EvoAnubis,

Way to misinterpret everything I said.  Maybe if you had read more of what I said, you would not have said what you just said.  But, you must have skipped lines and most likely you didn't read any of the other posts.  But, that's ok, you're just 1 of maybe 2 or 3 that hasn't agreed with me on this subject.  I welcome that.  However, making threats across the internet is kinda lame.  I don't see how if you happen to be one of these people that spam or use excessive profanity, that you could possibly do anything to me in the event you were banned from my report.  Next time, try to make the effort to read everything before blowing up and making a fool of yourself.

Message 82 of 145 (13 Views)
Gaming Beast
2516 posts

Dec 12, 2008
Yea you guys might as well get used to raciist names and comments. Its everywhere. I just ignore it
Message 83 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Dec 12, 2008

Supremacy__ wrote:
Yea you guys might as well get used to raciist names and comments. Its everywhere. I just ignore it

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Message 84 of 145 (13 Views)
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Dec 12, 2008
I was kind of excited to hear about Home being open.  I plan to try it out, but after reading about the language and perversions, I'd just as soon wait for that to clear up, so all those helping to clean it up a bit, here is a big "THANK YOU" from me.  I'll be in there after the dust settles, not really in a hurry at the moment.

Message 85 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Dec 12, 2008

seniorfrito wrote:

Seriously, the first thing that I did when I got back in Home was go to the theater.  Boy was that a mistake.  Every numbskull and their best friend were there stinkin up the joint with the voice and spamming the chat with useless profanities of all sorts.  Guys, I'm telling you, you're gonna get banned.  If that's your goal, then by all means continue, but I didn't and will continue to not hesitate reporting you.  One of the main reasons I don't like Home right now is because of people like that.  I'll like Home that much better when those people either stop or are just gone.

Tons of people are just verbally bashing Home because they're bored.  You know, I'm not too thrilled with it right now either, but I'm not going to sit around and let you ruin my experience.  So be warned that there are other people like me and I'm doing my best to report each and every one of you who's offended me so far.  All it takes is me overhearing something and/or reading one of your stupid conversations.  It's not cute and I'm not going to just deal with it.

Definetly. I'm gonna do the same...

Message 86 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 12, 2008

Yeah I don't necesarily see what the big deal is. Nothing someone says or does will offend me. Its just a virtual world with no meaning. I have had some goofs come up to me too since I am a girl. But the behavior of HOME users is NO WHERE near as bad as the stuff I hear while playing COD4/5.

If you guys are constantly reporting people that's just sad...chill out with your hall monitor mentality. Don't you have anything better to do? 

- Amy

amata21
Message 87 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 12, 2008

How long does a ban last? Anyone knows?

Message 88 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Dec 12, 2008
how long take to get banned? because my wife was trying to report one guy and that guy never got banned
Message 89 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 12, 2008

AssassinHD wrote:

Supremacy__ wrote:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Yarrrr! This means war! Time to start WWIII in the land of HOME PS3. Good luck AssassinHD

- Amy

amata21
Message 90 of 145 (13 Views)
0 Likes