Highlighted
Dec 12 2008
By: seniorfrito Sackboy 613 posts

People - Try Not To Get Banned

144 replies 42 views Edited Dec 12, 2008

Seriously, the first thing that I did when I got back in Home was go to the theater.  Boy was that a mistake.  Every numbskull and their best friend were there stinkin up the joint with the voice and spamming the chat with useless profanities of all sorts.  Guys, I'm telling you, you're gonna get banned.  If that's your goal, then by all means continue, but I didn't and will continue to not hesitate reporting you.  One of the main reasons I don't like Home right now is because of people like that.  I'll like Home that much better when those people either stop or are just gone.

Tons of people are just verbally bashing Home because they're bored.  You know, I'm not too thrilled with it right now either, but I'm not going to sit around and let you ruin my experience.  So be warned that there are other people like me and I'm doing my best to report each and every one of you who's offended me so far.  All it takes is me overhearing something and/or reading one of your stupid conversations.  It's not cute and I'm not going to just deal with it.

Message 1 of 145 (42 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Re: People - Try Not To Get Banned

Dec 12, 2008
Let them get banned it will be better for all of us! I have seen some unacceptable names. My wife is Jewish and  sshe was watching me play and some guy ran by with the name Dumbjew or  hatejew..or something awful like that. Ughh
Message 2 of 145 (42 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7092 posts

Dec 12, 2008

seniorfrito wrote:

Seriously, the first thing that I did when I got back in Home was go to the theater.  Boy was that a mistake.  Every numbskull and their best friend were there stinkin up the joint with the voice and spamming the chat with useless profanities of all sorts.  Guys, I'm telling you, you're gonna get banned.  If that's your goal, then by all means continue, but I didn't and will continue to not hesitate reporting you.  One of the main reasons I don't like Home right now is because of people like that.  I'll like Home that much better when those people either stop or are just gone.

Tons of people are just verbally bashing Home because they're bored.  You know, I'm not too thrilled with it right now either, but I'm not going to sit around and let you ruin my experience.  So be warned that there are other people like me and I'm doing my best to report each and every one of you who's offended me so far.  All it takes is me overhearing something and/or reading one of your stupid conversations.  It's not cute and I'm not going to just deal with it.

Lock this thread and go somewhere else kid!

Message 3 of 145 (42 Views)
Survivor
2579 posts

Dec 12, 2008
How do you report people?

Message 4 of 145 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4719 posts

Dec 12, 2008

MiamiBlue wrote:

seniorfrito wrote:

Lock this thread and go somewhere else kid!

Thats was uncalled for. This thread actually has a good message unlike the other 99% of them.

Message 5 of 145 (42 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Dec 12, 2008

misfit36 wrote:
Let them get banned it will be better for all of us! I have seen some unacceptable names. My wife is Jewish and  sshe was watching me play and some guy ran by with the name Dumbjew or  hatejew..or something awful like that. Ughh

Why? Thats the problem with people. It's a name, it's the internet, and it's a game. Im jewish and hispanic. Nothing offends me cause I know it's probably some dumb kids. It's a lot different when you see things in the real world and what's said to your face.

Message 6 of 145 (42 Views)
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Dec 12, 2008

stw223 wrote:
How do you report people?

I wondered that too sometime ago there was this annoying runt doing something but I dont remember now.

And miamiblue whats your reasoning behind telling the OP to lock this thread?

Message 7 of 145 (42 Views)
Sackboy
613 posts

Dec 12, 2008
You press select and go all the way down to report.  At first I thought the menus afterward were kinda difficult, but you simply select the text box type windows and then select your option within there and then press right on the d-pad to select the submit button.  Kinda wierd to start out, but I guess it's at least functional.
Message 8 of 145 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 12, 2008

I agree, just have them banned. For a "13+" experience we need to grow up and watch our language.

It seems common for people to use "F__king" to describe tihngs, this should change.

Message 9 of 145 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Dec 12, 2008

how long takes to get banned?

Message 10 of 145 (42 Views)
0 Likes