Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja In Preparation for North America

Aug 30, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

That's not new though. Someone already questioned them about the labs since last year and got the same reply. Same goes with ninja after it was taken down.

Well the space is functioning. We had it here for a week. There was a question as to whether or not it would be in fact destined for North America. We'll have to wait and see but this is news to me. 

As we know until it's officially announced nothing is certain. 

Twitter is an official means for Developers and others to communicate with their communities. Many of us take what they have to say on twitter as an important window into what they are in fact planning. We all know that many announcements are in fact announced on Twitter before they go live anywhere else. 

The problem with this is that developers are limited to state the complete facts to us and what stage they are in, and people take it and kind of expand with their expectation on it. Take the example of Granzella's tweet last time when they said they were planning to have stuff released by this month. I don't know who was the first one posting the info, but pretty much spread the news here letting everyone expecting it by this month, but turned out it didn't make it, so those people started to show disappointment on them.

To me, it's better to post something that's more concreate rather than something that's vague. There have been many projects for Home announced through out the years and there are many that have never seen the light.

Message 11 of 39 (428 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

To me, it's better to post something that's more concreate rather than something that's vague. There have been many projects for Home announced through out the years and there are many that have never seen the light.

That's true and it's not official until it's officially announced. To dismiss twitter on the other hand is simply unrealistic.

Some people need to read what is posted more clearly and the fact it isn't official should be simply fine for many of us. To dismiss twitter altogether is a bit much. These companies are responsible for what they tweet and we'll get official statements soon enough. I use twitter all the time like many of us do.  Be it Granzella, Peakvox, Lockwood, Heavy Water and more. They are responsible for what they tweet.

Until it hits the Blog it's not certainly not here. 

Message 12 of 39 (422 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

That's true and it's not official until it's officially announced. To dismiss twitter is simply unrealistic.

Some people need to read what is posted more clearly and the fact it isn't official should be simply fine for many of us. To dismiss twitter altogether is a bit much. These companies are responsible for what they tweet and we'll get official statements soon enough. I use twitter all the time like many of us do.  Be it Granzella, Peakvox, Lockwood, Heavy Water and more. They are responsible for what they tweet.

Until it hits the Blog it's not certainly not here. 

If they tweeted something that isn't a reply, then it's understandable that the tweet needs to be treated heavily. If it was just a reply, then it's somewhat questionable because it was a reply to that person and not to the crowd.

Message 13 of 39 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 30, 2012
Yes i had asked them about this ages back and they told me the same. Ive been trying to contain my excitement about it for a while Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 14 of 39 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Aug 30, 2012
what is peakvox labs I don't think I have seen it if you have a picture or a link I would appreciate it
Message 15 of 39 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

SIQAUN wrote:
what is peakvox labs I don't think I have seen it if you have a picture or a link I would appreciate it

This space is currently in Japan Home. It's actually a very popular space over there. There is Peakvox Ninja and Peakvox Labs which are two different spaces. This only appears to be in reference to the Ninja space.

The space mysteriously showed up on the Navigator here in North America for about a week. Uses wondered why that was given there was no official announcement. The space did appear to work fine and many got rewards from the space until it was pulled. No one really knew if the space was in fact destined for North America although these tweets from Peakvox Twitter do seem to say we will be getting it at some point. . 

Message 16 of 39 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

The rewards for this game are awesome. Smiley Happy http://www.peakvox.com/jp/ps_home/item/pns.html

First time playing - Blue Ninja Outfit (M), Red Ninja Outfit (F)

Level 6 - Swords on Back

Level 11 - Snow Themed Ninja Outfit

Level 16 - Shuriken on Back

Level 21 - Water Themed Ninja Outfit

Level 26 - Gauntlet Shuriken

Level 31 - Vines Themed Ninja Outfit

They follow a pattern when it comes to rewards. Every time you obtain a new ninja outfit, the shuriken symbol beside your level changes color. I noticed that the color matches up with the next outfit you can win. At level 11 it's a blue shuriken matching the water themed outfit. At level 21 it's a purple shuriken matching the vines themed outfit. At level 31 it's a red shuriken, so the outfit you receive at 41 will probably be red. Last I checked, they had the levels capped at 35. It can take days to level up.

Message 17 of 39 (370 Views)
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

They actually listened to us when we asked for the space to be released here.

They must know how much of a success the space was when us North Americans got there, even though we technically shouldn't have been able to get into it.

They actually have quite a few interesting games in other PeakVox spaces over in Japan.  Hopefully the continued success encourages them to have an even bigger presence in North America and Europe.

Edited for inflammatory content.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 18 of 39 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I'm taking this with the tiniest grain of salt. Weren't we supposed to get Granzella Musueum in "August 2012"?

By the way the bottom pic of peakvox ninja preview has non-english button descriptions. Or were you just posting the pics to show what Peakvox Ninja is?

Get your Portable ID!

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Strider-Hiryu_79
Message 19 of 39 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Strider-Hiryu_79 wrote:

I'm taking this with the tiniest grain of salt. Weren't we supposed to get Granzella Musueum in "August 2012"?

By the way the bottom pic of peakvox ninja preview has non-english button descriptions. Or were you just posting the pics to show what Peakvox Ninja is?

Just to show what the space is about. And the museum will be here soon. I think September will be a big month for Granzella but that's my feeling. We'll have to see.

Message 20 of 39 (339 Views)
0 Likes