May 24 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts

Peakvox Ninja : Ninja Crow Question

2 replies 4715 views Edited May 24, 2013

I bought this ninja crow armor the other day, and in the description it said to try wearing it in Peakvox Ninja and receive less damage from phyical attacks. Well when ever I play the game I'm still a blue ninja? So how does this work? I wear it to the space, but I won't see it in the game? Just the benefits? I'm also only lvl 2, so do I have to be a certain level to wear it or something? Also I keep seeing others in the game wearing different outfits, not the blue ninja outfit. Do you unlock different things to wear when you progress? I also see other players wearing those capes, so they get to wear those, but I don't get to wear my armor there? I feel like I wasted my money. Man Frustrated

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7343/8795719013_669b7c2255_z.jpg

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 3 (4,715 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja : Ninja Crow Question

May 24, 2013
I'm sure your purchased armours defence statistics are taking effect but being a lower level you won't be able to see your armour.

As you level you will unlock the viewing of your armour, once you reach level 20 you should unlock every item for viewing.

Best of luck.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja : Ninja Crow Question

May 24, 2013

One piece outfits can be used at level 20.

You should read the manual at the Reception desk. I think it was the "About peakvox ninja" option. It tells you what you need to know.

Message 3 of 3 (576 Views)
0 Likes