Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Peakvox Labs - Rewards & Guide

Mar 6, 2013

Thanks for re posting the guide Stardust.

Message 11 of 225 (5,025 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Anyone know how to kill the kill DNA that spawn randomly when hit level 20?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 225 (4,956 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 7, 2013
If you mean the giant and macro DNA you need to look for the small ones via your radar to see them more clearly (listen for their high pitched sounds to know theyve spawned), and for the giant one that spawns on the walkway just listen for the deep sound he makes to know he spawned, and hover above him while holding down the abduct button for a few seconds to pick him up. Drop these guys off at the UFO launch mothership, as well as your normal Virii and DNA for nig points Smiley Happy
Bonusses are rewarded individually for owning a gold ufo, owning any of the alien suits or playing on a Friday night/Saturday Morning, and can all stack. Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 13 of 225 (4,952 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Mar 7, 2013

ty smokinpistol Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 225 (4,928 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Do you think that those who have unlocked some of the companions, if they can post up pictures of what they look like? So far I've only unlocked 4 of them, but it will be a long time before I get the hang of all this to get the tougher ones.

Antonio Xul
Message 15 of 225 (4,921 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Do you think that those who have unlocked some of the companions, if they can post up pictures of what they look like? So far I've only unlocked 4 of them, but it will be a long time before I get the hang of all this to get the tougher ones.

http://pshome.riroa.com/lounge16i2.html

8, 13-15, 23-24, 28-31, 41-42, 46-48, 55, 58 and 60 aren't available yet.

Message 16 of 225 (4,837 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013
I just earned one of the bronze metals (Fairy metal), and there seems to be an error on the guide on how to earn each bronze metal.
The metal says, "A metal given to the person who obtained many items, which is categorized fairy form."

It seems that I got this from cultivating all the fairy type items in the book. It is likely that the other metals such as the legendary beast metal are earned the same way. Although, I have no idea how the silver metals are earned. I have cultivated all the legendary beast type pets and have not been given any silver metal. Maybe you are given the silver metals all at once when you cultivate all 30 of the 1st wave of pets. Perhaps the newer waves of pets are needed somehow as well...

As a side note: I highly recommend using the anime apartment to display all your Peakvox Labs goodies. They go really well with the atmosphere and theme of the apartment. Especially for displaying all 10 of the Activation Books.
Message 17 of 225 (4,819 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013
Sorry for the double post. Another recipe has been discovered.

Enormous caraphase - Bat Wing + Phantom quartz

Edit: Add a nutrition supplement for a unicorn horn.
Message 18 of 225 (4,797 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Neoswordsman wrote:
I just earned one of the bronze metals (Fairy metal), and there seems to be an error on the guide on how to earn each bronze metal.
The metal says, "A metal given to the person who obtained many items, which is categorized fairy form."

It seems that I got this from cultivating all the fairy type items in the book. It is likely that the other metals such as the legendary beast metal are earned the same way. Although, I have no idea how the silver metals are earned. I have cultivated all the legendary beast type pets and have not been given any silver metal.

Similar to the blue card from the crane machine, the silver medals can't be unlocked in NA yet. There are currently sixty pets in Japan, but we may not get all of them since some were tied to holiday events.

The bronze medals are for creating all of the reagents in each cetegory.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 19 of 225 (4,776 Views)
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I got a question, If i buy the long coat they added, Will i recive a blue card key or do i half to wait for the crane cather ?
Message 20 of 225 (4,741 Views)
0 Likes