Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Peakvox Labs - Rewards & Guide

Jul 23, 2013

SWO92 wrote:
Left4Dinner, if worried about tickets, the incubators and abduction simulator will probably become your core activities. When you arrive, collect anything completed in your incubator and launch what you will next make, use your free daily ticket, do the abduction simulator (be sure to return your abductees to the launch point for full point credit), register for the abduction simulator queue when first run is complete, and you should have waited long enough for your first items to have spawned - run around collect them. When your 30 minute ticket comes, you have 30 minutes to use it.

Edit to add: go to your items to examine the activation book you got when arriving. I'd focus my tickets on its "clue" (abduct the earthling) until you get the next book, which will point you at the next activity.

Wait, i was suppose to return the things that I abducted, back to where you start?  didn't know that lol.  How much is "full credit"?  Like, if lets say one of the things gets you 20 pts,  then if you return it, do you get double?  I think I'll work on what you said and give it a shot.  For the time being, I just go there and idle for 25 minutes or so and do other things, because when I come back, there are ususally lots of items to collect here and there.

And on a side note, there is a Valve that is rusty and when you try to twist it, it says something like "it appears stuck" or "its rusty" or something like that.  Is there any way of actually twisting it?

Message 111 of 225 (556 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 24, 2013

does anyone else notice that the more you play abduction sim the more items pop up when youre done? 

play abd sim a few times and youll find more items than just sitting idle.

also is there a complete list of cultivation combos somewhere? ive been finding a few combos that arent listed. either because its deemed too stupid to do (using high lvls to make low lvl, using high lvls to make a similar high lvl but takes too much time.) or just simply missed

ex. crystal + luminous squama = winged animal talon.

Message 112 of 225 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

darkmanmaggot wrote:

does anyone else notice that the more you play abduction sim the more items pop up when youre done? 

play abd sim a few times and youll find more items than just sitting idle.

also is there a complete list of cultivation combos somewhere? ive been finding a few combos that arent listed. either because its deemed too stupid to do (using high lvls to make low lvl, using high lvls to make a similar high lvl but takes too much time.) or just simply missed

ex. crystal + luminous squama = winged animal talon.

Well unless there's a waiting time for the sim, you can pretty much get stuff in 3 minutes or so unlike the others are like 5 minutes for the exclamation mark and 30 minutes to get another ticket.

For the complete list, then that's going to be a very long one because 1 item can have something like 10 to 40 different mixture possiblities. So since there's 60 items and say the average for 1 item has 20 different ways, then it becomes 1200. That's a long list. 

Here's one example of a list done for  Enormous carapace   Lv24 by fa-ga4567 posted at

http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/the-unofficial-peakvox-labs-thread-jp.4468/page-24#post-53942

(The names are in JP, but it's understandable by the color and numbers.)

lproject_item42.jpg

Message 113 of 225 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Yes you can get that Valve off by leveling up at the abduction simulator....I see people with valves stuck to their back all the time. I need to know the ingredients for one critter in the B section because both ingredients are coming up blank while all the others are fine, except for A through the S critter. I don't have the book for them.

Message 114 of 225 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Get to level 20 on the Abduction Simulator and you will be granted special gloves that are greasy amd you will be able to turn the rusty valve.

A BIG THANK YOU to STARDUST and any other contributors for all your hard work compiling everything on the 1st page!!

Message 115 of 225 (514 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Question. I have obtained the red card key and still cannot access codes: 1101,0814,0201. Is there something else I need? I acquired the black office chair and the locker, but that's all I can get. Any help would be much appreciated.
Message 116 of 225 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 22, 2013

hey, i unlocked quetzalern...a pet.

i was trying to a scorpion shell.....is there an update page to let me know why this happened?

Message 117 of 225 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 22, 2013

nvm, answered my own question.....kind of freakin annoying though. i was only one combo from getting the carnorex. now i have to start all the fk over.

new pets

8 = ancient halite + Winged animal talon

9 = blue sap + crystal

10 = animal fossil + santalum

11 = animal bone + carnation

those are the only ones that i can tell are new without having to compare it with the front page.

Message 118 of 225 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 22, 2013

number 11 pet name is pugoo

Message 119 of 225 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 22, 2013
@Genome90, you are using someones personal terminal right? Those wont work on the public one. I know, dumb question but worth noting.
Support Forums
Message 120 of 225 (397 Views)
0 Likes