Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Peakvox Labs - Rewards & Guide

Aug 31, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Does both blue earrings increase the chance of picking up the Xuanwu bow?

Or is only wearing one just fine?

"The more the merrier" applies here... 1 is good, 2 is better. Smiley Tongue I'm usin none cuz I'm poor. lol

Alright, thanks for replying. For the longest time, I did 1 green and 1 blue. Now I'm doing 2 blue, and no greens. 

Message 171 of 225 (861 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

My progress for Lproject has stopped.  54/54 pets made. 90% Lproject.  Dragonsword done, Holyoutfit /zombie done, devils done. 

Deathbringer and Deathscythe unlock the same devil pets. If you don't have deathbringer, thus no devil pets, you can buy the deathscythe.

No deer pets yet either.  I am still missing the Kirin sword.  Anyone have an approx. count of cultivations to get this one?

Message 172 of 225 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Sep 1, 2013
I love Peakvox Labs. There is plenty to stay busy with while waiting for the incubators to complete.

For those with iPhones, you should check out some of their free iOS apps. My favs are their palindrome maker (
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/peakvox-palindrome-editor/id313468619?mt=8 ) and Abduct the Earthling (
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/peakvox-abduct-earth/id409754150?mt=8 ). The iOS version of Abduct the Earthling isn't integrated with Peakvox Labs/Home, but it is still a good way to pass time.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 173 of 225 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Sep 4, 2013

I didn't see it listed in the update, but the Kirin Kabuto may now be purchased in lieu of earning the Kirin sword to unlock the quilin.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 174 of 225 (670 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Hey thanks for continuing to update the thread Stardust I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 175 of 225 (652 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey thanks for continuing to update the thread Stardust I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it Smiley Happy

I know I appreciate the updates. Smiley Happy It really helps. I was wondering if anyone had a picture of what the Black Tortoise Bow looked like? I was considering buying the earrings to up my chances of finding it, but not sure if I wanted to for certain since I don't really know what it looksl ike.

Edit:

Nevermind, I just saw the link that shows the pictures of all the items. xD Now to decide whether I really want it that badly or not, lol...

Message 176 of 225 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 4, 2013
@PotatoPhun yup this official link has pics of all released items anx rewards. Its a good bookmark http://www.peakvox.com/en/ps_home/item/labs.html
Support Forums
Message 177 of 225 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I'm having the same issue with the kirin sword. I'm at 81% overall and it hasn't given me the sword. So the 80% completion has to be wrong. Please update that part of the guide.

Message 178 of 225 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Squint421 wrote:

I'm having the same issue with the kirin sword. I'm at 81% overall and it hasn't given me the sword. So the 80% completion has to be wrong. Please update that part of the guide.

The kirin sword is rewarded to you after a completion of 1000 mixes is what I believe to be the answer. The reason I say this because in Japan, my friend got his sword when it was first released and he did quite a bit of mixes since he did not have the good luck earrings.  We were not sure if the amount of mixes was the answer , but I kept mixing lower item ingredients( the green earrings are the best for this) until I got the sword about week and half later.  Takes time and patience.  Good Luck.

I can say it is not about completion because when my friend got his sword, I had more pets completed.

original
Message 179 of 225 (513 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 7, 2013

thnx that might b it... what a pain

Message 180 of 225 (572 Views)
0 Likes