Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: Peakvox Labs Cultivation List

Mar 25, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i cant figure out what ingrediants i need to make the 34 purple crystal stone thing ? and the 35 relic of people at the lab im on my last two pets the king whale who need the 34 purple crystal stone and the 27 unicorn horn . and the other pet which takes the 27 rafflesaile and the 35 relic of people can some who has finished the pets please help me .

help?

Message 11 of 16 (981 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i cant figure out what ingrediants i need to make the 34 purple crystal stone thing ? and the 35 relic of people at the lab im on my last two pets the king whale who need the 34 purple crystal stone and the 27 unicorn horn . and the other pet which takes the 27 rafflesaile and the 35 relic of people can some who has finished the pets please help me .

help?

The ingredients should be listed in the main Peakvox Labs thread. The reason this one was created is beyond me.

EDIT: I think you're looking to make Alexandrite :

Alexandrite  (Lv34) = Blue moon opal  (Lv32) + Blue moon opal  (Lv32) + Nutritional Supplement 

Here's Relic of People:

Relic of people  (Lv35) = Deep-sea fish bone  (Lv31) + Fairy tears  (Lv33)

Relic of people  (Lv35) = Margarite  (Lv27) + Blue moon opal  (Lv32) + Nutritional Supplement  [10 hours]

Relic of people  (Lv35) = Adamantine  (Lv27) + Mandragora  (Lv32) + Nutritional Supplement  [10 hours]

Use the other thread, please!

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Peakvox-Labs-Rewards-amp-Guide/td-p/3972384...

Message 12 of 16 (965 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Katsuune wrote:

Coder, thanks for the list.  Might I suggest that you include the "species color-encoding" for each ingredient used/ created.  I would say that the color coding is CRITICAL to creating the item ingredients because without it, your cultivation attempts are essentially random.

It also might be a good idea to organize the 60 ingredient items according to their Level rank (as listed in the L-Project game itself) rather than alphabetically.

First off!  it is not CRITICAL to color code it ... Thats just extra work you dont need, as long as you know the names of what you are trying to create you should be fine.  Heck!! I created all of these in Japan without knowing the names and speaking of names, I do like that this is in alphabetical order so I can look up what I need quicky.   Especially for beginers too much information with color coding and such may be more confusing then helpful since not everyone grasps information in the same way.

The only thing I dont like (and this is not you, its how the chart is created) is the way the elements are charted backwards.  Meaning, while I prefer (Dragon Bone 5 + Mistltoe 1 = Coral Spall 6) It is often put backwards where what you create is first and the ingredients needed second.  Good job I like your chart  wickedCoder

Message 13 of 16 (788 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Mar 26, 2013
There is a thread on forums peakvox labs rewards n guide I used it and have completed all 30 pets and have made every ingredient there is
Message 14 of 16 (771 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Relic of the People is Blue Moon Opal mixed with Margarite.

Margarite is Enormous Carapace mixed with Rafflesiales.

Rafflesiales is Aconite mixed with another one. Looks like a carnation! Confusing.

Aconite is Phantom Quartz with anoher one.  You will need green liquid for .99 to make the quartz.

Rainbow Squama with Silver Ore = Poison Oak  2 of these = Phantom Quartz.

Message 15 of 16 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Oct 28, 2013

What is Heratige of The Ancient  for the animal Merry Merry?

It looks like Fraction Of The Ancient but it is Purple and Lvl35.

Message 16 of 16 (419 Views)
0 Likes