Jan 21 2013
By: GuN_wIzArD First Son 22 posts

Peakox ninja tips

4 replies 192 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Hello people of Narnia I have a question(or opinion) for youCat Happy    What are your tips that help you susceed in that ninja game?   Btw I'm not a begginer I'm one of those okay players who don't die easily and is lv 20 that uses fox ears.      So please post some tips or advice so I may or others who are reading this can learn how to survive longer.            O yeah one more thing what happened with the acc for the game it disappeared again this time I checked both customs and new n recomended

Cat Wink

Message 1 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Peakox ninja tips

Jan 21, 2013

Hello, here's a post with the rewards and a guide...maybe it will be some help:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Peakvox-Ninja-Rewards-amp-Guide/td-p/3926553...

Message 2 of 5 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Don't use only melee. Far too many people rely entirely on it and it's easy to get around. Best advice would be not to rely too much on one weapon. The best players use multiple ones, depending on the situation.

Try to always have a ninjutsu ready to go. I try to collect 3 scrolls at the start before facing off against others. It's a good idea to memorize every possible spawn location for the scrolls, so you know exactly where to look. An often overlooked spot is in the water at the center. Two scrolls can spawn down there.

Know when to flee. If you know you have the health disadvantage by a large marin, don't try to take them out.

Roll and jump around a lot. People don't roll enough. It makes it a lot harder for people to hit you. Walking side to side to avoid attacks is a bad idea. Jumping is the best way to avoid hand cannon explosions.

Message 3 of 5 (185 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Jan 21, 2013

GuN_wIzArD wrote:

O yeah one more thing what happened with the acc for the game it disappeared again this time I checked both customs and new n recomended

Cat Wink

Not sure what your trying to say there, but if your talking about the items/furniture for the game, then it was taken down because SCEA screwed it up (as always) and released it early then scheduled.

Message 4 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Hmmmm 1st hi hi lunar Cat Happy   2nd I just don't melee but I use the sub machine gun especially when I use the reload bonus.   When in a sword battle I use my club and keep dodging  and use that charge trick.  For the health one I already knew that with the saying don't go into a battle if you know your going to lose.   For the ninjustu that is something I will remember thanksCat Tongue

Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes