First Son
22 posts

Re: [Party] May the Fourth Be With You! Friday, May 4th. at 10PM EDT

May 5, 2012

If I don't hear anything in the next couple minutes, I'll probably just take my chances at drop by the cantina.

Message 31 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2012

Try sending an invite to Y2David with party in the title.

Message 32 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

May 5, 2012

Can someone send me a friend request to come to the party? I haven't been able to get online until now and I tried adding Welcome2Home and Y2David and it says their lists are full.

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 33 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

May 5, 2012

I don't freaking BELIEVE THIS... I just lost my power while I was in the Cantina party! It's just me sitting here in the dark  now... typing into my tablet by candlelight. I think God hates me for using Playstation Home... I never seem to stay online for any of these event parties! This sucks.

Message 34 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2012

Party is still going on... come visit if you're in the mood!

Message 35 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

May 5, 2012

No pictures, just words.

In a galaxy far, far away, Princess Leia's sister Pleia got lost, again. Barely able to type she gives her sorrowful apologies for missing out on greeting many, many other sentient beings this fine evening. Truly she means this. It's always been a great joy meeting and greeting her felllow avatars and she greatly regrets not being a part of another moment in our short time here -- having a grand bubble-text bath together. She knows it sounds silly, but she loves those moments so much. She'll stop now. Sneriously, supa hugs ev1.

And like her cat, she says unconditonally, love..

Message 36 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 5, 2012

It was an interesting sight. Looking at all the names and avatars (online version of people watching), and seeing the dozens of blue light sabers swinging around in the darkened space with the glitter dust floating through the air... neat.

However, I had no idea Home could be so life-like! I was standing there off the dance floor, just outside a large group of people, and might as well have been invisible. Seemed the only way to get noticed would have been to barge through a throng of people or dive into someone elses conversation uninvited, which is creepy. Just like what happens in real life! lol

Thanks for the invite W2H. I'll check out any of the parties I can (if I'm home and free). I'm sure the experience will change over time.

BTW, a question to anyone.. after I left the party, I went to S1 and it was empty, I played a bit, then went to S2 and only 1 person was there. But then I went to the Sodium hub and it was totally empty. I've never seen that before. I thought it was very odd, and then I went to the Southern Hideaway Island (or whatever it's called), and that too was totally empty. Even the appraiser was missing and I couldn't prospect. Any idea what happened?

Message 37 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

May 5, 2012

I didnt come because I was in a horrible mood . But I hope everyone had a good time.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 38 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 5, 2012

Usquanigo wrote:

It was an interesting sight. Looking at all the names and avatars (online version of people watching), and seeing the dozens of blue light sabers swinging around in the darkened space with the glitter dust floating through the air... neat.

However, I had no idea Home could be so life-like! I was standing there off the dance floor, just outside a large group of people, and might as well have been invisible. Seemed the only way to get noticed would have been to barge through a throng of people or dive into someone elses conversation uninvited, which is creepy. Just like what happens in real life! lol

Hi Usquanigo,

Glad you made the party! We had a lot of new people there last night and as with real life some of them joined in the party and talked to others and some were wallflowers. As hosts we do look for the wallflowers and invite them to join in and try to introduce them to people.

Next time if one of the hosts doesn't greet you try to find us and say hi. We don't bite . We always make an effort to invite new people to the parties since we've found that having people from across the community is a lot of fun.

Hope to see you at a future event.

Message 39 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2012

It was a really fun party. The space is so atmospheric. Really had a great time!

Message 40 of 62 (5 Views)
0 Likes