Feb 14 2014
By: apollo1889 First Son 1 posts

Party Mansion?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 218 views Edited Feb 14, 2014

What up! I'm a cool guys looking for other cool guys who wanna hang out in my party mansion. Nothing Sexual.

but seriously, long time player, first time posting on any forum. I've been lurking a looooong time but I never had a reason, until now.

I honestly have nothing to say about myself except that I've been playing video games since i was 2 years old. I remember mario, but wait, i also remember ghosts and ghouls, so don't think i don't know good games. and hell i played that game when i was 5, all day, (and mind you if you haven't played it you don't even know what you have to do at the end of the game...) so yea. that basically sums it up, i can talk video games, tv, movies and tell the most random stories youll ever hear

so add me or don't, your choice but if you do please have a mic that doesn't sound like you are talking into a tin can, see you on the internets!

also, incase you're girls and wondering if i'm a wierdo or a creep my facebook is

then again that really doesn't tell you if im a wierdo or not

Edit: Moved from PS General to PS Home.

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Party Mansion?

Feb 14, 2014
Hey there @apollo1889, welcome to the Home Forums Smiley Happy
Take your time to peruse some threads and post when you feel youre up to it. We all had to make that leap from lurker to poster at some point! Well wishes to you and Happy Gaming Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
413 posts

Re: Party Mansion?

Feb 14, 2014

Welcome to the forums! Just take your time, like pistols said !

See you on Home!

Sam

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)